No Pics of me on the net

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy crap al is pretty damn close. And Jason Lee is too cool for you....hell jason lee is too cool for everyone on this board. just total pimp. I mean, who else could make a movie like dreamcatcher and still get job offers.

first time i looked at this thread. no interest without female pics...

anyone see my name is earl???

nbc's got the banging line up on thursdays now...

i get a good kick out of office too...
i saw 4 kings for the first time lastnight...
it was alright...

my Thursday nights are devoted to mXc

I didnt like 4 Kings - that it was too ... just .. fuckin gay. Which I have no problem with, because Will and Grace have me rolling every episode (They are wrapping up, and last night was another live episode and if you think Kate is funny on screen, she's a hoot live)

Anyway, "My Name is Earl" is one of the greatest shows ever penned. Every character is fully developed, and PERFECT for their role. But now that Sci Fridays are back, that's where I'll be all day today when I get home.

so my boss is back and i managed to fuck up my eye, so here's a pic with a cleaned up beard and glasses...

see new thread for eye pic...
and my name is eric

med_gallery_4368_276_269025.jpg

and yes, this is my attempt to redeem myself from al status you cock suckers(wil)...
lol

I dunno man, I still kinda see Al. His beard was always pretty trim too, just longer.

i can never see anything you ever link from your site...

and you guy can all suck my ass
lol

i;m guessing you guys have no problems with reikoshea's web site?

Nope, I can see it.

And by IT I mean the un-fuckin-canny resemblance.

yeah, i need to get a new DNS. This one TOTALLY SUCKS. Ill make sure to post via IP in the future, thanks for the heads up.

Back