no power to f/p and dead cylinders

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

emertz327

hello to all. this is my first ever post on a forum. i had a 98 civic hatch, and swaped in a b18c engine and trans out of an acura right from japan. pcm from that car also. modified a wiring harness. all was well until the car got t-boned and totaled car. engine still ran as normal. impact was behind drivers door. purchased a running, driving, 98 civic 2dr sedan, swapped just like the hatch, and now have no power to fuel pump. just to see if engine would run, i jumped power to pump, and the engine is running on the two outer cylinders. 2 & 3 dont fire. i have spark though. i have not had time to check power at injectors yet. i unplugged one injector at a time and 2 & 3 cylinders did not make a differance. is there an interfacing problem with the body harness?? where do i go with this?
thanx
eric

Yes... it seems as if there is an interface difference... try using the same body harness from the one that you totaled instead of going through the hassle of rewiring. That should help.

Back