no power :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
my building hasn't had power all moring. some lines went out and the whole area is out, and my entire building is home.

but no, IT has a generator, so im here working. lol

hahahaah that happend to me over the summer one day. i bet i said the same thing you did "sweet no power!!" *generator turns on* "FUCK!"

Well, I woke up and was hoping for no work. well........I'm here.

Sat in Staten Island for like 2 hours cause those idiots can't drive.

even if there was no power at my work they would make us do some thing even if there was nothing for us to do - !

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Mar 24 2005, 12:18 PM
ill be out shoveling a path for the 240sx to get to the house. :)
[post=478033]Quoted post[/post]​

you mean snow right?? it has been in teh upper 70's here :)

Hah! And everyone doesn't like our climate of clear sky's, mid 50's low 60's here. (WA).

Originally posted by b204dr@Mar 24 2005, 01:57 PM
even if there was no power at my work they would make us do some thing even if there was nothing for us to do - !
[post=478110]Quoted post[/post]​

LMFAO

I love your avatar........That roxors. It's uber L337

Originally posted by b204dr@Mar 24 2005, 01:57 PM
[post=478110]Quoted post[/post]​

same here- last time we went out into the garage and opened the door to get light then worked there

I worked from home, but had to go through downtown btown yesterday afternoon, all the traffic lights were out and the cops didn't put up any stop signs, so all the old folks just drove through them all...I felt like frogger dodging cars to cross the intersections... :(

yeah, the whole area by the center mall was out... and half of rte 6 :(

b town sucks. I still try to keep my white ass out of the downtown area if possible.

Originally posted by Jeef@Mar 25 2005, 09:54 AM
b town sucks. I still try to keep my white ass out of the downtown area if possible.
[post=478475]Quoted post[/post]​

lol -> sounds like u get out a lot

I don't even live in that town anymore. THe downtown of Btown is complete bs. Unless you have to go to court there is nothing, I mean nothing to get you to go there. THey have a so called mall over there with the big store being an Ocean State Job lot, a discount store that is like 4 step below a Walmart with quality of merchandise.

Back