No reserve gtr on eBay dealer backs out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

still though, nobody has really validated why the GTR is such an amazing car for $55k-$65k.

We get it, you don't like the GT-R!

Just because someone has more than one car, doesn't mean they're a millionaire.

Some people have already suggested it before: it competes with supercars that cost much more; and supercars in general are not practical. It's definitely not the best, but it's still in the category of "cheap supercar". You simply can't dismiss it's capabilities.

We get it, you don't like the GT-R!

Just because someone has more than one car, doesn't mean they're a millionaire.

Some people have already suggested it before: it competes with supercars that cost much more; and supercars in general are not practical. It's definitely not the best, but it's still in the category of "cheap supercar". You simply can't dismiss it's capabilities.

I never said that. i love the GTR. I think it does a lot of stuff really well and looks amazing. I just want someone to explain why people are all up in arms about it.

and yes, it is a "cheap supercar". my statement is that for a single car owner, it's impractical and wont be used to it's fullest potential. I guess I would compare it to a Yamaha R1 motorcycle. It's an amazing bike, but 99.99999% of riders around the world can't use it to it's potential. and 100% of riders can't maximize the potential due to traffic safety laws.

I never said that. i love the GTR. I think it does a lot of stuff really well and looks amazing. I just want someone to explain why people are all up in arms about it.

and yes, it is a "cheap supercar". my statement is that for a single car owner, it's impractical and wont be used to it's fullest potential. I guess I would compare it to a Yamaha R1 motorcycle. It's an amazing bike, but 99.99999% of riders around the world can't use it to it's potential. and 100% of riders can't maximize the potential due to traffic safety laws.

I think anyone beyond a toyota corolla, honda or scion have more than one car..

LOL at people buying a GTR, M3, 911, or any other car as their only car.

If you can't afford a 2nd car, clearly you can't afford to own one in the first place.

Nothing like racking up tons of miles on a high end car.

buddy of mine is buying an e90 M, picking it up in Germany at the end of Sept .. but he also has his 94 Toyota extended cab for his daily

exactly like this but in Silverstone Metallic, same wheels, spacers.. wheels will be powdercoated matte black.. not sure if he's getting the CF front lip, but he is getting the CF trunk lip and upgraded suspension.. basically they're building it how he wants it

attachment.php

Last edited:
I would make the sexy with that car. A guy I work with drives his M3 every day to work. Granted its about 3 miles through town but he does drive it every day.

on topic, i just took a few minutes to see what has happened so far. Vang is getting a GTR either at original bid price or a free GTR; dont know yet.

according to motortrend, the stealership said they would honor the price. however, due to circumstances no further details are being released and OP cant say or is advise not to say anything until car is inh is hands with the slips.

internet trolls and retards accuse Vang of lying or otherwise trying to make it seem like stealership is the victim. could be asshats of san marcos as site as received a flood of new members.

either way, this is way better than my korean drama and i want to see a pic of OP and his GTR.

still though, nobody has really validated why the GTR is such an amazing car for $55k-$65k.

All E did was solidify my opinion. yes, it's an opinion. everybody has one.

Personally It'd be an amazing car if you want a weekend racer. It's what it is. My buddy has a corvette. He drives it on sundays a couple times a month. That's it. He wants to go VERY fast on sundays.

Bang for the buck. We're talking the biggest gun for under 100k, not how does it feel, how does it shine, etc. It goes fucking BOOM.

For 55k you can't beat it. Otherwise if around new price range I'd rather have a used 911 turbo.

I prefer the Corvette. It's fucking BOMBproof. A ZR1 with a 640 HP LS9 and a T56 to row through....and trust me, I fucking HATE American cars, with a few exceptions; this being one of them.

Corvette is a great car for the money but I can't get past the civicness of it. Every time I see one I just think welp there's another corvette.... I'd rather have a mid 90s 911tt over a brand new corvette.

Zr1 shouldn't be listed in the same level as a corvette. It's like going from a 911 n/a. To a 911tt. Totally different beast.

In the end it still looks like just another corvette to someone who doesn't know corvettes.

I prefer the Corvette. It's fucking BOMBproof. A ZR1 with a 640 HP LS9 and a T56 to row through....and trust me, I fucking HATE American cars, with a few exceptions; this being one of them.

Yep, But they start at 110 with NOTHING.

Nothing? Nothing except an amazing drivetrain and suspension. A racecar out of the box. lmao If a ZR1 has nothing then I'm the fucking king of the universe. It'll eat 99.9% of the stock cars you can throw at it and still have room for lunch. The base model ZR1 is nothing to scoff at. you act like its an engine package and nothing else. Its a WHOLE NOTHER beast.

Last edited:
True. And you can launch it as hard as you want and it will never break because that's how supercars roll muthafucka!

Whats the point of buying it if you dont plan on enjoying it?

I don't enjoy driving a nice sports car daily, it just gets boring I'd rather drive a nice all around car for daily use. Same for bikes. I use to ride my GSX-R to work pretty often, it just got old. I hated racking up miles when not having fun. Now I have a beater bike that I rack as many miles up as I can on and I enjoy doing it because I could careless about the bike. Anytime I switch back to the GSX-R I like it that much more then I did before when I rode it often.

My 350Z is driven every few weeks if not once a month. 100% of the time when I'm driving it, I'm bawls out having fun, its a total blast. I enjoy the car so much because of that. It's a toy.

If I had a ZR1, 911TT/GT3, GTR, R8, it would be nothing more then a toy. They were never designed to be daily drivers. I bet 95% of the owners of those cars also agree.

911 N/A would make a great daily driver. Basic Corvette also a great Daily.

Also when you have a toy and use it as a toy, the odds of breaking something are rather high =) IMO if you plan on playing, you better have a DD to fall back on, or in our case 5 others.... lol

Back