NO SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolLess16

isnt it great when u wake up to a snow day , yea some of us are still in High School but im loving it ! :D

great24.jpg

thats just freaky!!! get that off my screen lol

Me and my roommates are all playin hookie, gettin snow tubes from Walmart, and goin sleddin. lol... just picture two 23 yr olds, one 21 yr old, and an 18 yr old sledding and knockin the little kids outta the way. lol Hell yeah!

-Ali

Bah! We had some blizzard conditions (weather warnings on the radio and tv), but everyone was still out building snow statues that night and we all went to class the next day. I bet something like 4-5" inches stopped your school from opening :roll: . We're going on 20 some days of consecutive snowfall. Hopefully she'll keep coming strong tonight.

jesus where do you live? and don't knock the post for being boring please, some of us are excited by the very very SIMPLE things- like myself

No school for me either so i got the bright idea to drink from 1 pm to 6 am last night.. yeah not feelin so good :puke:

i havent seen a snow day in like 11 years or so!! shit i am soo tired of snow it aint even funny. we have a winter weather advisory tonite. gonna get up to like 6" inches of snow and ice by tomorrow...YUCK!! i hate this shit. makes me wanna move back to Virginia REALLY BAD!! im in Indiana now <_<

snow day what's that??? I used to have to go to school no mattter what. one time i had to walk through 3 feet of snow to get to the bus stop.

Back