No sense of humour!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with celeb.

In case no one else knows (ahem, get_nick) I'm Canadian too... and I love celine.:huh:

jk

who the fuck is celeb.. do you mean Celerity

Quote:

Golly, how terribly articulate!:eek:

And this from the veritable "scholar" that spells the western state of resindence with a "K"

I guess that's supposed to make it sound all hardcore .... or something

Yup, definitely, "or something"^_^

oh yea.. how'd you guess.. i'm trying so hard to be hardcore.. fucking asshat..

Ok, Celerity, you made your point... and a good one at that. I appreciate constructive criticism.... but I can definitely do without the smiley war, I expect better from people that are smart enough not to buy GM products..... Nothin says HOSER like a Cavalier. My Mom drives one, my Sister drives one.... I'll NEVER drive one.

Let's just get ON with it already.... Ok, so the link wasn't received well, by all..... but if you think you can talk smack to me and not get an earfull, it's like Judas Priest said, "You got Another Thing Comin'"

Oh, and Celerity, I appreciate the good feedback on my other posts.... i think people need to see the other side of me before they judge
...So i get defensive when someone bitches at me... who doesn't?

Last edited:
yeah, you're one to correct someone's spelling:huh: and he obviously spelled it that way on purpose smart guy
you're going to make fun of someone if they are trying to fix up their "96-97 DX hatch" (which they are pretty much the same up till 2000 except for the headlights and hood) yet your name is D17 Type R? lol the D17's are such a worthless motor. Nothing but 400 lbs paper weights.

Wow, somebody sure knows their engine codes..... Call me crazy but
I always thought that a Civic Type-R motor found in a 2001+ chassis was
a K20A..... who'da thunkit?

For someone who is 30 and uses big words to try to make his irrelevant point... you sure do act like a 15 year old with a big mouth and no common sense.

Look, I'm pretty sure that when I said "Let's just get ON with It" that any fool could see I was trying to move forward from the issue....
But if you wanna drag it around some more... have fun with the finger-pointing and name calling...."junior"...(that's strangely funny to me only because you ARE younger yet you want to judge me as though you had more life experience....)

I disgress....... Can we move forward?....
"I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter"

Yet again, the relevance in your post shows your shortcomings in the art of debate.

Seems your rebuttal has just turned defensive when I told you that you sound like someone who hasn't hit puberty yet.

You have 6 years of life over me. Do you want a cookie?

I disgress, what in the flying fuck does that have to do with how immature you are? Calling out people because your post was obviously something the ADMIN of the board didn't deem appropriate.

Have fun being on the Hondaswap shit list... only a few short days after signing up too.

When is BDN gonna get here and put the 99,999 day ban on this fuckstick?

<--has an itchy "vacation" finger ready and willing. but ima hold off a bit. i will go ahead and make this warning tho: d17type-r, if you make another post like this again, you WILL go on a vacation. this is your first and final warning.

with that said. i think ima lock this because its gotten outta hand...thanks for looking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back