No spark after B18 Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i am hopingt that someone out there can tell me what i need to do. i put a 1991 B18A1 into my 88 civic hb dx. i am using my stock wiring harness and ECU, so that means i have to use my stock Distributer also for the wires to plug in to my stock harness. i checked to see if i have current at the Igniter box, and i do, and the coil is also good. someone in another post said something about a ls dizzy, and haveing to get pin outs or something, if this is what i have to do could someone please explain, if not is there something that i dont no about. thanks for the help.

in order to do this swap you have to modify the existing harness. you use the integra dizzy by the way with a b18a. you will need an additional 4 wires for it to work. you will need to relocate the wire at b10 to c1 and wire at b12 to c2. this is for the crank angle sensor. next you'll need to run two wires from b10 and b12 to the dizzy for the cylinder sensor. also you'll need to run wires from pins a3 and a7 for you fuel injectors. you need also the injector resistor box on the left hand side of the firewall on the integra. try to get a helms for the crx si or hf because the wiring is identical to the integra.

ok, i went to rewire my existing harness, and i was looking through the manual, and it doesnt show a b10 or a b12 pin. but i went out and looked at the clip and it looks to me that there is a b10, but no b12 i have 20 pins on the ecu, but only 16 wires going to the ecu i dont no wich wires are b10 and b12 since my manual does not show it, and i dont even no if there are wires going to pins b10 and b12. if neone noes what i have to do i would greatly appreciate it.thanks guys

Back