no spark at dizzy ????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

toqeer1986

hey guys am really having difficulty with the dizzy not sparking. there is power going to it rotor changed coil changed still no spark changed map sensor as well but not sure what else. fuel relays click and fuel pump works the only thing not connected is the o2 sensor because the wires have been chopped by the person i got the engine from any suggestions ?

Like you start it and don't press any gas then it stalls? Then if you start it and tap the gas it is ok then let off it chugs and stalls? That is thanks to the IACV. Just keep tapping the gas for about 2 min and it will be ok. And if it bogs down just give it some more gas.

Also, if that is not it, it can be a vaccum leak or fuel filter (gas is not getting into the system on its own)

just to ask which ecu should i go for that will fit in the 92-95 civic coupe lsi ? the one for the engine doesnt work not sure if its obd2 but evrything powers up apart from the icm which tells the dizzy when to spark right now im using a p1g ecu and it fires up and works but the timing is way different than the original shall i get a p28 chipped with standard b18c4 stock maps on it ? dont really want a lot out of it just want it to work normal rather than playing round

Back