No SPARK!!! (D16Z6) in 90 hb civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnage

I just finished swaping out my old d15b2 with a D16Z6, I did all the DPFI to MPFI conversion. Im running all PM6 (distributer, intake,and ecu). And I have no spark coming out off my distributer. (Still no vtec wired up!) :eek:
The ecu is giving me a code (20)
I have checked all wiring over and over and still cant find the problem.
I need to fixed this car and have it up and running as fast as possible, need to go to school, so any help would be appriciated.
Thanks

It turns over great, firering order is good
Just to keep in mined, my car was automatic (ecu) and i just switch it with a 5 speed ecu. (PM6 ecu)

Make sure you have the white wires on the distributor plug you switched are in the correct order. Also did you switch over to a 5spd tranny? Check for anything that is needed for a neutral safety switch.

I color matche all the wires on the distributer, but im not sure about those 2 white wires, theres one white wire that those not seem to run with the distributer wiring, it runs right beside the harness, where is this wire suppose to go????????

Try to get a picture. But when I did my mpfi swap I switched two white wires and it wouldn't start.

Please refer to our FAQ. There is no need to post your topic more than once.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue your question in the other thread that you started.

Thanks, Moderating Team

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back