No spark

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

honda954

I have a 2000 EK9 with a B16 swap. I have been driving with this motor for three years. My problem is that I have no spark. I have already changed distributors, checked all the fuses and checked all the grounds. When I turn on the car I can hear my fuel pump turn on and I am getting fuel pressure. I changed out the two relays above the trunk release handle, I think these are the main relays. I cant hear or feel a click from these relays when I turn on the car and my check engine light will not go off.

check to see if your ignition coil fuse is out or your starter fuse because that will cause it to crank but no sparks;)....

All my fuses look good. I think it is a relay problem. I cant hear the main relays click, or I think it is the main relay, the one above the hood release. I changed both relays out and I still dont get a click from them. My check engine light does not go off when the key is in the on position. I dont think it is my ecu, because I can hear the fuel pump come on. All ready tried different ECUs. What do I do if the main relays dont switch on?

Replace the main relay. Or track the wiring coming out of it. You may just have corroded or loose wires. If you can scan it, find out what cel code/s are being thrown.

Back