No Superbowl threads!?!??!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This rollingstones show sucks. It is horrible.

Quoted post[/post]]
The only reason i'm watching is because i'm in 2 square pools...

So I want each quarter to end with any of the followings:

Pit 5 - Sea 9
Pit 6 - Sea 6
Pit 8 - Sea 1
Pit 7 - Sea 4

Unless Seattle Scores 2 Touchdowns, and Pittsburg scores 1 touchdown with no extra... I'm screwed... with 5:33 left... :cry:

I Watched the Puppy Bowl for 2 hours. Far more interesting.

The Kitten Half Time show was a riot.

I am glad the Steelers won, now Bettis can retire with his ring, he deserves it. :thumbsup:

:blink: the Stones did suck. what a horrible halftime show

"That was a Touchdown" -Steve Young at half time after reviewing a Seahawks Touchdown that was called back due to a questionable "Offensive Pass Interference" call.

"There might have been holding somewhere on that field but it wasn't in the replay we just saw" -John Madden after reviewing another Seahawks Touchdown that was called back for Holding. Holding that a Hall of Fame coach (Madden) couldn't see on an instant replay.

14 points.... did the Seahawks get robbed?

Quoted post[/post]]

oh shit here it goes again. everyone gets robbed in your eyes. first Oregon got robbed cause they had to play Oklahoma, then USC got robbed buy Texas, now the Seahawks got robbed buy the Steelers.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
This rollingstones show sucks. It is horrible.

:withstupid:

ive heard cats fucking that sounded better than this shit
Mick Jagger couldn't sing worth shit when he first came to the states, do you honestly expect anything great 40 years later? The Stones have always sucked live, always will. And WTF was up with that tight, gay ass sparkling shirt? The flab he's sportin doesn't help either, lol.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

oh shit here it goes again. everyone gets robbed in your eyes. first Oregon got robbed cause they had to play Oklahoma, then USC got robbed buy Texas, now the Seahawks got robbed buy the Steelers.
:bustout::bustout::bustout:

:werd: Ain't that the truth.

Roethlesberger was not across the line. The foot ball never crossed the line. His head did, but not the ball. Two touchdowns were made by the seahawks that everyone and their brother thought were called back on bull shit.

That is what I have to say about this shit.

The tip of the ball crossed the plane while he was midair, even though he appears short when he lands. That's all he needs.

Not at all a good game. Playoffs were way more entertaining. Ads were awsome.

Halftime show was the worst I've seen since Aerosmith/Spears/Boyband. The drummer looked like he was half asleep, Mick was just odd and couldnt sing.

Just not the same rooting on another team. Ah well.

his arm was covering half the ball, you have to picture the ball under it, i feel the tip of the ball broke the line, TD. As for the pass interference call, it should of been a td, and the holding.... well there are always teh phantom holding calls.

blah blah blah, bad ref's whatever.

I'm from Washington. I was happy to root on the home team, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVAR! I'm not a huge fan, but I was hoping Seattle would win.

The calls sucked, but fuck it. There are shitty calls from elementary school on up. Get used to it. Unfortunately, a couple of those calls were big.

Half time took up too much time, since Mick's singing sucks.

I'm more pissed off that I lost 20 bucks to the square pool at work. :shrug2:

Magic fridge was nice........but I really loved the guys with the lawn chairs making excuses to drink beer on the roof. I'm getting a little older and could relate to that for sure. :thumbsup:

yea I was going either way

steelers - cause i felt Bettis should get a ring before he retired
seahawks - cause they have never been there, have never been really that good of a team and this year came out to be a very good football team.

both teams deserved to be in the superbowl. I wasnt impressed with the game. there was some bad calls, and I was hoping to see more of the high scoring from both teams. but :shrug2: its over and done with and look foward to next season

i watched maybe 5 min of the game.

played darts, ate some pepperoni bread and party franks, drank some beer, drank some botttled soda. had a good time with good friends :)

I am HAMMERED that game was hprrobl;e!

WORST OFFICIATING EVER, OMFG. I waiteds 22 yerss for this!? Jerome is going to aretire, and I hgope the moneyy theuy paidfd the rerfs was worth it. 10 lbss of sht in a 5 lb bag!!!!

Back