no texting and driving kids

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i text and drive all the time....sometimes when i race lol. i also drive with me knee, eat and play with the radio while texting all at the same time :)
I hope you get in a wreck and die.

WTF... is right on red illegal in other states. Here in Michigan you'll about get rear ended if you don't do a "roll through" when turning right on a red.

No I am pretty sure Gerald Ford was the one who made it legal to conserve gas during the gas crisis of the 70s.

^ What? lol idk about that but I always turn on red unless there's a sign or there's people coming. I don't think its a problem, the problem is people don't STOP, check and then turn. They just roll on through and BAM, they get smashed.

I HATE when people talk/text on their phones while driving. My girl tries to do it all the time, and I get hella pissed at her. She tries to call me all the time when I'm driving...O.K....Hold the phone to your ear, shift, and steer? Recipe for disaster. I will turn on red though. Shit, one time light was green, went to turn right, slowed down for a pothole (a lowered hondas enemy), light turned yellow, I continued through, but because of my slowing down it turned red as I was half way through. Next thing I know, here comes a undercover in a gold ford ranger...Stolen Engine Task Force!! Yaaaah!...That was a fun day. Said I ran the red light...I argued, but it didn't help. 4 asians in a white four door civic saved me with their drive by somewhere in town. All cops had to respond, so I got off the hook.

yea.. its real easy... stop, if its clear, go.... if its not, wait till its clear.. but to sit and wait for the light to turn green.. thats ridiculous.. maybe its just dif. in CA.. everyone is in a hurry here

Lol, I couldnt watch this video till now. I like the oh shit look on his face when he looks up.

To bad he was wearin his seat belt. Darwin almost got that retarded fuck.

yea.. its real easy... stop, if its clear, go.... if its not, wait till its clear.. but to sit and wait for the light to turn green.. thats ridiculous.. maybe its just dif. in CA.. everyone is in a hurry here

Nah I live in Illinois and I'm pretty sure if I stood still at a red light I'd get beat up/robbed/raped/shot.

Right on reds is a normal part of driving in Canada, i find it weird if i werent allowed to. I do find it funny when i see a car in front wanting to turn right and its red, with American plates, and they are looking behind them wondering why everyone is honking at them lol.

its because of the stupid kids that text and drive and get into car crashes is why they are trying to make it all illegal, damn kids LOL!!!

Back