NO!! THIS IS NOT FUCKING ALLOWED...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
so im sitting here, downloading don hertzfelt cartoons on kazaa with mtv playing on my tv on the other side of the room...and i hear a familiar tune, and as i start singing along something just doesnt sound right.

so i turn around, to see....

fucking jessica simpson singing fucking 'take my breath away'. this is fucking unacceptable. she has ruined a fucking classical song....

fucking bitch. i never did like her....

god. im fuckin pissed now....ugh.

jessica's cool. shes got her blonde moments but im thinkin i could tolerate that since her bod and voice more than make up for it. shes got a good personality too, way better than brit..

britney's turned into quite the coke whore lately.

and if britney is a coke fiend, that just gives me a better chance to score with her

'hey bitch...want some coke? come lick it off my balls, bitch!'

i take it you guys didnt watch her and nick's variety show on easter sunday night. it was actually not bad. they did a bunch of comical skits like SNL and had "10 seconds of akwardness with Mr.T" ... lmao that was good laugh

and Jewel was a guest too. it was aight, i was forced to watch it w/my gir not expecting much and would watch it again.

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 22 2004, 11:29 PM
and if britney is a coke fiend, that just gives me a better chance to score with her

lmao

that reminds me of that BloodHound Gang song, 'dear Chasey Lain' at the end when he asks "would ya fuck me for BLOW?'

bloodhound gang's funny. ima listen to it on the way to work tomorrow.. :thumbsup:

shes a retard, people all over the place are placing bets on how long her marriage will last before her husband kills her.

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA+Apr 23 2004, 01:35 AM-->
civicious
@Apr 22 2004, 11:29 PM

lmao

that reminds me of that BloodHound Gang song, 'dear Chasey Lain' at the end when he asks "would ya fuck me for BLOW?'

bloodhound gang's funny. ima listen to it on the way to work tomorrow.. :thumbsup:

hahaha that song is great!

yeah i keep telling myself that its just that editors of that show that make her look dumb, but its not working too well, who give a shit, :hitit:

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Apr 22 2004, 11:36 PM
shes a retard, people all over the place are placing bets on how long her marriage will last before her husband kills her.

i thought she was waayyy dumb too because that 1 comment but shes since redeemed herself.

i totally couldnt stand her but only changed my view w/in this last month.

OFF TOPIC: my gir just turned 21 this week and i got her 3 christina aguilera tickets (assigned seating). hoping for a nipple slip to make it worth the agony lol

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA+Apr 22 2004, 10:43 PM-->
NotUrAverage_Si
@Apr 22 2004, 11:36 PM

i thought she was waayyy dumb too because that 1 comment but shes since redeemed herself.

i totally couldnt stand her but only changed my view w/in this last month.

OFF TOPIC: my gir just turned 21 this week and i got her 3 christina aguilera tickets (assigned seating). hoping for a nipple slip to make it worth the agony lol

Hope you get a good shot of the NIPPLE. :nod:

Jessica blows Brittany out of the water, IMHO. She's reasonable, and she rented the Hubby a FERRARI just to get him out of the house while she set it up all pimp like for them to have a nice candle lit dinner.

She's a ditz, but she's a hot/caring ditz.

Plus, I kinda like the new version of the song. It's a very good rendidtion, IMHO.

shes HOT!!! - I don't give two shits if she sings take my breathe away or welcome to the jugle............

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA@Apr 23 2004, 01:25 AM

britney's turned into quite the coke whore lately.

:nod:

NOw let's think about this here.. I honestly don't think Jessica Simpson is as stupid as she makes herself out to be. Think how HOWMUCHDAMNPRESS she's gotten since she's pulled the whole airhead stunt.

Quite the smart move if you ask me. :lol:

Anybody ever heard the Mentors? Song called The 4F Club.

"Find em, Feel em, Fuck em, Forget Em!!!!!!!"

Nice little song. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and I'd hit either one from any angle, twice or more. It's lucky for stupid girls that they still put out. :)

Back