NO!! THIS IS NOT FUCKING ALLOWED...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

As much as she acts like a total air head...i'm pretty sure she's actually really smart just acting that way to get attention. It's a manipulative process she's got going...she acts like she can't do anything so people (Nick) will do things for her...cause she's sooooo cute....and sooooo dumb.

Oh and btw...I'd hit it...yup. :)

Originally posted by integraslut78@Apr 23 2004, 05:08 AM
Do what I do Watch anything with her on but mute the audio. :p

Or do what I do and watch MTV on mute with my computer playing Cannibal Corpse, Slayer, Deicide, Broken Hope, Svaartharid, and Carcass. You'd be surprised how good rappers and pop sluts are at lip- synching death metal. ;)

she did well in school so i think its all a front. she has to be somewhat smart to remember all her words to her songs

i know a lot of girls that are fucking brilliant as far as book knowlege goes, but they have the common sense of a fucking brick

they are just like her
they say stupid shit without thinking first, they cant figure out simple shit, basicly if you saw them you would immediatly write them off as fucking idiots.... but in all reality they are quite "book smart", they just have no common sense or "street smarts"

The airhead blonde routine is a classic. Anyone remember Marilyn Monroe?

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 23 2004, 02:06 PM
i know a lot of girls that are fucking brilliant as far as book knowlege goes, but they have the common sense of a fucking brick

they are just like her
they say stupid shit without thinking first, they cant figure out simple shit, basicly if you saw them you would immediatly write them off as fucking idiots.... but in all reality they are quite "book smart", they just have no common sense or "street smarts"

couldnt agree more

Originally posted by Blanco@Apr 23 2004, 01:16 PM
In the battle of the blonde bimbette star...Christina wins. Her voice absolutely rocks. I saw a clip when she first came out of her singing Genie in a Bottle by herself. That li'l bish can sing her ass off.

she better be able to sing. i spent $175 for our tickets...

anyone who, when being introduced to the Secretary of the Interior while visiting the White House, tells them, "I like what you've done with the place." isn't pretending to be stupid.

As for Nick getting tired of her..... I'll wager that after tappin' that ass he doesn't remember one single stupid word she said.

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA+Apr 23 2004, 08:50 PM-->
@Apr 23 2004, 01:16 PM
In the battle of the blonde bimbette star...Christina wins.  Her voice absolutely rocks.  I saw a clip when she first came out of her singing Genie in a Bottle by herself.  That li'l bish can sing her ass off.

she better be able to sing. i spent $175 for our tickets...

for how many tickets? I spent 196 on three metallica tickets :)

Can I ask serious question here?

Good.

What does it matter how dumb/ smart she is, how much money she has, her singing talent, or how long her marrage will last? What's it to you? Is your life so dreadfully droll as to cause you to obsess about people who have no impact on your life? Get a grip on reality and focus on what really matters.

Back