No vtec!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RamoncilloSI

I have a 93 Ex coupe with a jdm b16a swap. Im running a p30 ecu, im getting a check engine and its because of the map sensor. my throttle body does not have the location for the map sensor, worst part of all vtec isnt kicking in :confused:. any help would be greatly apreciated.

I have a 93 Ex coupe with a jdm b16a swap. Im running a p30 ecu, im getting a check engine and its because of the map sensor. my throttle body does not have the location for the map sensor, worst part of all vtec isnt kicking in :confused:. any help would be greatly apreciated.

Are you sure you have the right throttle body? I have two B16 throttle bodies and both have map sensors on them. Perhaps it is missing the map sensor? :ph34r:

Are you sure you have the right throttle body? I have two B16 throttle bodies and both have map sensors on them. Perhaps it is missing the map sensor? :ph34r:

:werd:

Maybe you don't have the correct throttle body?

And how exactly do you know that the VTEC isn't working?

problem fixed ran a small hose from throttle body to map sesnsor, now vtec kicks in like a champ!

Back