No Xbox Live? No problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

http://www.xbconnect.com/

Basically, it tricks your Xbox into thinking it's setup Xbox - Xbox. So, any Link/LAN games can be played online. I haven't tried it, but I am off the next two days, I have talked to people who have, and they love it.

Update : Halo works fine on it, as well as any link/LAN game...free download, easy to setup.

or us can use a $10 hub from any computer store... mine has been workin for us being linked to 4 boxes for almost a year I think....

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd@Jul 28 2004, 02:33 PM
or us can use a $10 hub from any computer store... mine has been workin for us being linked to 4 boxes for almost a year I think....
[post=369436]Quoted post[/post]​

no, this is so that you can play with others over the internet, making the xbox think it is on a local network.... like, you have a buddy in japan that you want to play a LAN game with, you use this to make a virtual LAN connection for your xboxs to talk.

Originally posted by B16+Jul 28 2004, 06:13 PM-->
NissanNiNjA2nd
@Jul 28 2004, 02:33 PM
[post=369436]Quoted post[/post]​

no, this is so that you can play with others over the internet, making the xbox think it is on a local network.... like, you have a buddy in japan that you want to play a LAN game with, you use this to make a virtual LAN connection for your xboxs to talk.
[post=369448]Quoted post[/post]​

oh? You know of a ps2 setup like this?

Back