Nobody Home

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YBLEGAL

Regular Member w/ Cheese
Can I get a shout out from anyone on the forum from this area? 219!

Portage, In

Nope, not goin this weekend, but next weekend's HIN!!!!! (march 31st)

Going to that?? I am.

I need some help. Fill me in on good dyno-tuners and their shops, and race tracks around here. I like circuit the most, but I'll do drag too. The only track I know of is in South Bend...kinda far. Thanks!

What do you drive?

oh haha after posting I saw ur sig, saying what you drive. What mods w/ the civic? I've got an '00 EX coupe w/ an engine swap and the basic extras. This is my first build, and a daily driver. I'm hoping in the end, turbo making ~450hp.

Chicagoland Area... Illinois, USA, Planet Earth, just to be safe

Skim thru the little posts we have, and you shall c.

my bad

my bad just finish going at it with the bills cant win after 25 rounds the bills won, the bigest problem was getting rid of my 95 accord coupe and staying with this minnie van v6 bull shit need to go back to a honda v4.

630 in the house reppin the corn ghetto of aurora

Yeah.. there arn't to many cool people out ol' st. louis way either. Especially on the Illinois side. Its either rednecks who go 'muddin' or 16-18 year olds who think they're paul walker. No offense is directed at anyone.. but these are simply not the type of people i enjoy talking cars with.

speaking of 'muddin' it rained last night and today while driving around on the backroads i saw 3 trucks stuck in the mud, two of which had pissed off looking people sitting in the drivers seat. It made me smile at their ignorance to common sense.

Ahh lol. Going to most 'car meets' around here can be annoying some times.

And as for the mudding, well yaaa! I can't wait till my buddy's ready to take his jeep out. He has a job with the steel mill and they're cutting his work so he's going to have it repo'd soon, but first we're gonna have some fun! haha

Mudding is a redneck pastime, but it's sure fun! (and i'm not a redneck in the least lol)

fun as long as you know how bad the mud is. I see 4x4's stuck up to the doors in mud all the time..

im sure id have a much different opinion if i actually had a vehicle made for it.

Back