non vtec to vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

had the head ported and added a new cam, camgear, lightened pulleys, then lightened flywheel, stage 2 clutch, air intake, headers, high flow cat, cat-back, msd ignition, blaster coil, home made 10.4 m wires, next will to rebiuld the bottom end and boost

good luck man with the vtec engine..I took out my non vtec engine and juss dropped in a vtec engine with the help of 2 friends ! Seemed easy except for ther part where I had to go out and buy all my gaskets ! LOL but good luck man you should post some piks up of the car and what not ;)

i would but my kid threw the digital in the toilet other wise i would have posted pics the whole time i was doing it in steps besides the car looks like a hole anyways a real sleeper if you know what i mean. i would have also posted my interior jobs also since thats what i do for side work and my reg. job so by the way if anyone needs interior work done i new england let me know i travel

I could use a interior job ! My car needs 1 bad lol how much do you charge :confused:? and I live in Fall River,Mass..and im also doing a engine swap now with my car if your interested on helping ? I need a cheery picker or else i am takin the engine out by hand !!:(

I could use a interior job ! My car needs 1 bad lol how much do you charge :confused:? and I live in Fall River,Mass..and im also doing a engine swap now with my car if your interested on helping ? I need a cheery picker or else i am takin the engine out by hand !!:(
Man all your posts are fucking useless
God damn nOOb

had the head ported and added a new cam, camgear, lightened pulleys, then lightened flywheel, stage 2 clutch, air intake, headers, high flow cat, cat-back, msd ignition, blaster coil, home made 10.4 m wires, next will to rebiuld the bottom end and boost

good to hear that its all done , now throw a h23 intake onthere and get a couple more horsies, plus looks alot better on the f series than h- neway. how long did the swap take you from start to finsh ? and did you have any vaccum leaks like i did the first time ever.

no leaks guess i'm just a better installer then you he-he ok now that i said that shit is going hit the fan. no im just kidding everything is cool it runs great. what do you mean an h intake on there tell me somthin i don't son hook a brother up even though we're not related and im white so what with the technicality's

Originally Posted by 801CRX
Man all your posts are fucking useless
God damn nOOb

how the fuk is this post suppose to help people you fukin moron ?? It wasnt posted by me it was posted by some 1 else..and it isnt ment to be used by any 1 it was asking vw_killer if he canhelp me witrh interior...what a fukin moron..do us all a favor and shoot yourself

one what do you need done for interior and 2 i did everything by hand no cherry picker.
we'll my interior is just plan black I want to paint it a diff color idk what color and my oor handles come out they aint screwed in..I was thinking carbon fiver ??..and I think im just gonna do it all by hand also...but yea let me know how much you would charge to paint the interior and stuff

i don't paint, i recover if you want panels painted bring them to a body shop or somthing i do seat recovering, carpets,headliners............etc i can probably wrap stuff for you but no painting sorry.

about that h23 intake on the vtec head makes for more air flow. more low to mid range power. especailly take off improves quite a bit. i have everything you would need for the swap :

complete h23 intake manifold
thermostat housing
also i have modified the intake flange to adapt the vtec head without hitting the vtec soleniod.

This swap is fairly simple . i got about 140 in these parts and ill sell them for what i got in it. + shipping.

Hey guys im new here but I was wondering if you could answer something for me, is it possible to put a b16 head on a d15 block?

Back