noob here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shiit, I bought my first EG8 for $150 and it was mint inside and out, just a blown headgaket, lol. but anywayy..yea most of what the 'owner' told you is bs, and to gain speed get a swap and a manual tranny.

x3 on a new trunk!!
p.s. - how does somebody do that to a car? i don't get it..its sad. lol.

:eek2::bugeyes:I KNEW it! i thought I was having shroom flashbacks, but that picture really does fuck with my vision whenever I stare at it.

lol, on my laptop if you move the screen slightly back and forth the engine looks like its caving in on itself. but does it look like its sitting crooked on the engine bay? or am i seeing shit?

Did you try to get the image to warp? Someone else try this. I'M NOT CRAZY. I think.

yeah it did the same thing for me... but ive also done my share of hallucinogens... so my opinion might not count

even at 800 bucks, thats a rip off. seriously, that car is destroyed. its worth about 50 bucks.

and as for it not running like it should..... its a 127hp motor (well, it used to be....) with an automatic slushbox with stupid long gears.

its 17 second car full interior
its a 16.5 second car gutted.

either way, its a slow turd.

Whateva, he has an engine bay that makes you hallucinate. I'd pay money for that.

x2. i think a good shopping cart at a junkyard will do good. new trunk,new bumper,new transmission, new car.
it'll be good.
but any car that runs is worth money

Back