NOOB needs help 1996 del sol d16y7 swap to JDM b18c

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boi_1da

Greeting and thanks in advanced for any assistance.

I am in the middle of a b18c swap for my 1996 del sol. just dropped in motor with intake attached. need to complete wire harness MOD an attach axles and radiator. Excuse my ignorance this is my 2nd honda swap , first b series swap. im used to just dropping in single-jingle and wires just plug up. I've never had to mod a harness and all the other forums i look at don't quite cater to my question. >> WHAT WIRE HARNESS MODIFICATIONS MUST I DO TO GET COMPLETE SWAP?<< Stock OBDII ECU and wire harness.

If your old motor is VTEC, I believe your stock harness will work fine. Might need to extend a line or two. I used a stock VTEC D16Z6 harness for a Bswap. Anyways....a VTEC D series harness will work.

I know OBD2 Civic coupes, sedans and hatchbacks have a one piece engine harness that leads straight to ECU but OBD1 Civics are two piece (makes putting an Integra harness in them easy). I'm not sure about Del Sol chassis.

Back