noob question but someones gotta ask

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

-94-AccordH22

sorry for the noob Q but someones gotta ask.
how to speed up the blinker speed on a 94 accord ive seen there turn signals blink fast?

you've gotta get the vtec blinker control module. The problem is, during daily driving, you really can't get the blinkers above the crossover point.

If you get the control module, and bring it down around 3000 bpm, you'll get on the high blinker much sooner

i dont know if id call fast blinkers ricey but hey i dont know what u guys consider ricey these days.

im not gunna buy nothing just to change the damn blinker speed.
thanks tho

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Aug 26 2005, 04:22 PM
jdm blinker fluid.
[post=545790]Quoted post[/post]​

LMMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kyle i want to hit that crazy Go Kart track in Carlsbad soon what is it called K1 or something whats up send me a PM. Sorry not trying to thread jack.

Originally posted by -94-AccordH22@Aug 26 2005, 03:22 PM
sorry for the noob Q but someones gotta ask.
how to speed up the blinker speed on a 94 accord ive seen there turn signals blink fast?
[post=545737]Quoted post[/post]​

Why? Just...why? What purpose does this serve? It serves no purpose in my mind...and that's what makes it RICE!

And by the way, fast-blinking turn signals are extremely annoying...they're not cool...not in any way, shape, or form...they're just plain annoying...

well everyone doesnt have the same point of view of what rice is.. if you guys consider fast turn signals ricey.. then SORRY if we dont fit your category of a cool car.. i think people should modify their cars to what they think looks nice and you dont always have to have a purpose... asking why would just be like why make your car faster?? why spend thousands of dollars to modify your car when the fastest you can go legally on the road is 60 mph.. why even put yourself at risk for getting a ticket?? why not just buy a car that gets you from point a to point b?? it comes down to because of you wanting to.. even if it doesnt make a lot of sense or serves a certain purpose.. so why not let him have the freedom of doing what he wants to do with his car without having to get criticized for it.. because thats the last thing i think he would want.. and i think fast blinkers are cool because they help in determining, sometimes, the people who would be up for a lil race on the freeway.. but i personally wouldnt do it because i hear it burns out your bulbs a lot faster and im just cheap like that.. but yeah im tired of people putting other people down just because their cars dont fit their category of cool... and come on.. it would be very boring if everyone had the same exact look of a car.. sometimes the "ricers" you clown on serve a purpose.. they make our "simple" looking cars look alot way better :) and yeah i like to keep my car simple also.. because saying alot with little is the way to go for me.. but what i hate is when some wannabe's just go with the popular thought of "simple cars" not because they originally thought that way but because they want to fit in and then in turn rag on other ppl for not thinking the same way.. but yeah mr h22 accord i think you have a sexy engine and you should modify your lights cuz you want to and cuz its YOUR car not anyone else's.. and sorry for writing such a long post without even contributing to how you get "hyper blinker" status.. sorry :)

Originally posted by y0iTsDEENOSE@Aug 28 2005, 05:55 PM
well everyone doesnt have the same point of view of what rice is.. if you guys consider fast turn signals ricey.. then SORRY if we dont fit your category of a cool car.. i think people should modify their cars to what they think looks nice and you dont always have to have a purpose... asking why would just be like why make your car faster?? why spend thousands of dollars to modify your car when the fastest you can go legally on the road is 60 mph.. why even put yourself at risk for getting a ticket?? why not just buy a car that gets you from point a to point b?? it comes down to because of you wanting to.. even if it doesnt make a lot of sense or serves a certain purpose.. so why not let him have the freedom of doing what he wants to do with his car without having to get criticized for it.. because thats the last thing i think he would want.. and i think fast blinkers are cool because they help in determining, sometimes, the people who would be up for a lil race on the freeway.. but i personally wouldnt do it because i hear it burns out your bulbs a lot faster and im just cheap like that.. but yeah im tired of people putting other people down just because their cars dont fit their category of cool... and come on.. it would be very boring if everyone had the same exact look of a car.. sometimes the "ricers" you clown on serve a purpose.. they make our "simple" looking cars look alot way better :) and yeah i like to keep my car simple also.. because saying alot with little is the way to go for me.. but what i hate is when some wannabe's just go with the popular thought of "simple cars" not because they originally thought that way but because they want to fit in and then in turn rag on other ppl for not thinking the same way.. but yeah mr h22 accord i think you have a sexy engine and you should modify your lights cuz you want to and cuz its YOUR car not anyone else's.. and sorry for writing such a long post without even contributing to how you get "hyper blinker" status.. sorry :)
[post=546433]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha well said...and how long did that take you to type?

well whats the point of having a huge non painted bodykit, huge wing and stickers of products not installed in your car? why put alota money into the looks of the car if your not gunna enter shows or anything? at least with engine mods you can get outa the way faster lol i just think that is more practical

yes yes engine mods is the way to go.. i guess.. uhmm i think we just veered off the topic?? haha someone tell accord how to hyperize his lights already

Originally posted by y0iTsDEENOSE@Aug 28 2005, 02:55 PM

I dont care for rice but to each there own...but i do like fast blinkys. I guess thats rice but whatever im no ricer. my hatch is jdm tight but im sure sooner or later being jdm tight will be consider rice, but whatever do whatever u like kid dont listen to these guys on here

I think you misunderstand me...

Modifying your engine or suspension serves a purpose...it actually improves the performance of your car. Adding body kits or altezza tail lights or M3 mirrors or vinyl decals also serve a purpose...they (supposedly) make your car look better. I personally don't like the tail lights and body kits and all that stuff, but at least I can see the point of it.

What's the point of having your turn signal blink extremely quickly? How does that contribute to the performance of your vehicle or make it more aggressive looking in any way?

I would compare fast-blinking turn signals to single wiper blade conversions...what's the freakin' point?

Originally posted by Lshatch916+Aug 29 2005, 12:58 AM-->
y0iTsDEENOSE
@Aug 28 2005, 02:55 PM

I dont care for rice but to each there own...but i do like fast blinkys. I guess thats rice but whatever im no ricer. my hatch is jdm tight but im sure sooner or later being jdm tight will be consider rice, but whatever do whatever u like kid dont listen to these guys on here
[post=546648]Quoted post[/post]​

JDM is already the new rice.

o boy.
ok well for those of you who are wondering. my h22 will kill just about any lil high school RICE u see on the streets these days. my car's appearance is bone stock minus the tires and rims. my thought towards blinkers is it profiles the speed im going. it looks gay to drive fast and have rediculously slow blinkers. if i wanna drive fast i want to blinkers to keep up. thats my POV. i consider APPEARANCE parts rice. i have what you guys would call "sleeper" the ones u usually see at the track. the not so pretty ones. the riced out ones are the slow cheap people that cant afford or know nothing about motor work.
and i tried that bulb shit and it doesnt work.

but i do laugh when some lil multi-colored car rolls up with cardboard wings and bodykits
jb welded to the car. (i rev they laugh cuz i dont have that..whats the world coming to.) and i end up killin him 6 car lengths not even coming out of 3rd.

so no i dont think blinkers are ricey.
but i still dont knwo how to speed em up

Originally posted by -94-AccordH22@Aug 29 2005, 07:23 PM
o boy.
ok well for those of you who are wondering. my h22 will kill just about any lil high school RICE u see on the streets these days. my car's appearance is bone stock minus the tires and rims. my thought towards blinkers is it profiles the speed im going. it looks gay to drive fast and have rediculously slow blinkers. if i wanna drive fast i want to blinkers to keep up. thats my POV. i consider APPEARANCE parts rice. i have what you guys would call "sleeper" the ones u usually see at the track. the not so pretty ones. the riced out ones are the slow cheap people that cant afford or know nothing about motor work.
and i tried that bulb shit and it doesnt work.

but i do laugh when some lil multi-colored car rolls up with cardboard wings and bodykits
jb welded to the car. (i rev they laugh cuz i dont have that..whats the world coming to.) and i end up killin him 6 car lengths not even coming out of 3rd.

so no i dont think blinkers are ricey.
but i still dont knwo how to speed em up
[post=547051]Quoted post[/post]​

dood... if i remember right your accord has turn signals in the bumper right...remove the bulbs in the bumper and u should have fast blinky's. Being JDM is tight and my shit isnt by no means rice. i guess i could be a lil rice i do have indiglo gauges but whatever. TO EACH THERE OWN!!!! SLEEPERS>RICE

Originally posted by -94-AccordH22@Aug 29 2005, 07:23 PM
my h22 will kill just about any lil high school RICE u see on the streets these days.
[post=547051]Quoted post[/post]​

haha just wait till i get my credit caaarrrrdddd!!! :) but yeah fast blinky lights i think would be part of an apperance thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back