Noob Sayin Wassup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BStdEk9

10 psi and going.........
Sup all, new to the forum and defintely learning alot from it. HEres some pics of my EK hatch
Ek9Front.jpg

EK9.jpg

ENgine1.jpg

Last edited:
is that a B20?

and how's the PCV valve holding up to the 10 pounds of boost?

reckedracing said:
is that a B20?

and how's the PCV valve holding up to the 10 pounds of boost?

Its a 97 LS overbored to 84mm b20z pistons on Ls rods ARP rod bolts,head studs. DId a minor p&p on head, port matched IM, crower Ls402 cams w/ Ti. valvetrain. All work was done by me including turbo kit, so far 10psi with OEM Integra Type R fuel Pump, FUel rail, injectors and a cheap 8:1 FMu only one CEL, and a lot of kills down the line the motor is doing good.

thanks for all da comments. Definitely a cool site to learn from

reckedracing said:
so whats your CEL?
and why not run a filter off the PCV?
'

THe Cel i got was the Map sensor, running the ghetto fuel supply for a turbo (FMU/missing link) boost spiked by 3 psi i think on a 4th and 5th gear freeway pull to just over 140mph trying to leave my Gf's brand new M3. Didnt work as i saw the CEL flash boy did i let off quick.

And as for painting the black pieces on my ride, im still trying to find the right color which nowadays isnt very easy. ThNKS FOR THE Welcomes once again

welcome aboard. nice ride. looks good but u should def color match ur lip spoilers and such....as far as finding the right color, the code is in your door jamb. call your local paint supply store with the code and they can mix the color for u. also if u buy a good garde paint there is a chance there could be alternates of the color if so ask them to see an alternate strip so u can compare it to the car to verify which is the closest match. let me know if u have any other questions

Boo wanted to c the pix... Welcome btw... im new as well.

Seany-izzle said:
the noobs are organizing... i smell a revolt coming..:wall:
U better watch out!!! :D Noobay for the win!!! Pix are working now btw... Love my EK too

Noob to this forum, not to workin on cars. If any of those comments were for insult then keep it to urself. DNt Need your Bs

Back