noob

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

10sec.hatch

hey whats i may be a noob but ive been around for awhile in the import scene well over 13years now so just saying whats up to everyone .:)

id say....gt35 or t3/67....cmon...make me smile, please, i could use it.

nice numbers though.

that has full race written all over it :) welcome to the site

yep fullace it is and im using pissedoffsol's old injectors that i bought off him the 860's well now there 1000's cc but yeah its a gt35r t4 .58 hotside on a stock motor car has made over 25 10sec passes on it with the stock motor
DSCF0213.jpg

DSCF0211.jpg

REIKO FOR THE WIN.....I WAS FINALLY RIGHT. YEAH!!!!

now ive got to ask the question....is that an intercooler...what is that random muffler lookin thing. never seen anything like it.

yes, thats the ic.

and i thought i sold those to matt? lol

Stock GSR motor... did you get some ideas from Inline pro?
hopefully it's not a grenade on a timer.

tick tick tick tick tick tick.....

Last edited:
requires username and password

damn, nice car

we've switched to a new board, thats why your old username does't work
B might be able to help you with that
you needed to say you forgot your password and have it reset using the e-mail you had on file when you signed up

damn, nice car

we've switched to a new board, thats why your old username does't work
B might be able to help you with that
you needed to say you forgot your password and have it reset using the e-mail you had on file when you signed up
yeah i did that and it said it didnt know my email

REIKO FOR THE WIN.....I WAS FINALLY RIGHT. YEAH!!!!

now ive got to ask the question....is that an intercooler...what is that random muffler lookin thing. never seen anything like it.

yes, thats the ic.

and i thought i sold those to matt? lol

:werd: Air-Water intercoolers kick butt. That is the most stylish one I've seen, usually they are uglier.

thats what i was saying, ive never seen one that looks like that. usually they are square and ugly.

you should notice a post count increase :) I merged your old name into this one. 10sec.hatch is a better name anyway :D

Back