NOOBIE NITROUS QUESTIONS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jake2001z001

im thiking about getting some spray, now im pretty sure im gonna go with zex, now i have a 96 civic with a d16y8 motor and just intake, header, cat and muffler, now what the biggest shot i can run safley, 55?? and i run a 55 wet and just run some 2 step colder plugs??, i dont have a lot of money so what can i get thats zex that i can run the most and be safe, i only plan to use it lik emaybe once a week, the car also has over 100,000 miles on it too so any hlep whould be helpful,

ok i run a 75wet shot on my d16y7 but i would not advise it if you want your motoe to last more than a year or two a 55 would be just fine. I would recomend a FPR and maby a larger fuel pump. you will be happy with what ever you do just rember that your motor is cheep 3-500 to replace so go big or dont waste your money on the kit. you moght try http://www.d-series.org/ for some good d motor info. there are guys an there runin 100 and 125 shots on all stock interals.

sp pretty much the zex 55 is the safest, i cant go any highger then that and be safe, i plan to sell the car in less then a 1 or a year in a half, can i go 65 or 75?

could probably, your not going to want to increase your engines output by more than 50% is the rule I believe, so your going to be right at that limit with a 65

cool, thanks guys, so i think im gonna go with a 65 shot of the wet zex kit

Back