Noone ever accused me of not having enough videogames

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hells yeah, the GBA micros are swesome, but I noticed there was no DS....

ps2rpg1.jpg

ps2rpg2.jpg

ps2rpg3.jpg

Those are my PS2 RPGs. Not pictured are Shining Force EXA and Ephemeral Fantasia.

Note the lack of SquareEnix titles... they have really disappointed me as of recent.

Where did you ever find the time to play all those games? That is a TONNAGE of gameplay hours

I haven't played all of them yet. I'm a collector and also trying to get the best titles for the PS2 before it reaches the end of its life (and the titles get VERY hard to find... think Nocturne or MvC). I'm also a big fan of just about anything coming out of the NIS and Atlus camps.

I don't know how they took two pieces of gold like Squaresoft and Enix, and mixed them up to make a pile of horseshit, but they did.

Anywho, the other reason I am amassing titles like that (those are only my PS2 RPGs... I have about... 400 titles spanning several consoles) is soon the fiance and I will have a home, and that means i will have very little money to be spending, so I get the good stuff now and in a few months I'll have all the time in the world to play :)

Last edited:
I suppose I could- you really want it? Let me go find it... I think I have between 10-12 games from what I remember, including Double Dragon, Out Run, Space Harrier and a few others.

Sure! Gimme a quote on shipping and I'll drop it in your Paypal account. Zip's 23234.

Best 99 cent Gamecube case ever.

cubecase1.jpg

Gamestop special.

cubecase2.jpg

Ya lay it on its side, and the top pouch holds the power supply.

cubecase3.jpg

It opens up like that. All the games are lined up at the top and it has room for a pair of Wavebirds. The display I snagged at the 'Stop as well for 15 bucks.

cubecase4.jpg

Ready to play :)

cubecase5.jpg

Small velcro opening on the back is where network cable and power plug hide.

I kept the atari games, No idea what happened to the NES.. I bet my sister got it.. But I skipped the super nes and went to Playstation. I buy a game, beat it, sell it back to the store and buy another one. Unless I really, really liked the game.

Keepers off the top of my head: Syphon Filter series, Ace Combat series, Socom series, A couple of choice versions of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater.. Bushido Blade**, and the Gran Turismo Series.

Guess I'm a series nut.. I never did get into Console RPGs.. Thats what computers are for! (everquest and world of warcraft)

+1 on the Wii. :D Also... How do you like Dirge of Cerberus? I can't find all this time to play the other ones. I still haven't played much of XII.

I was wondering if that's Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity? Or is that old/new?

Back