NOPI Finals- pics from last weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thanks. no..i been wanting to get a video camera but still saving for one :) the drifting was definitely badass though. those three orange cars were doing donuts around that reporter girl!

That Red Eg hatch with the Fender flares and Ro_ja tims makes me want to puke. Other than that the pics are nice

Originally posted by ryanwolfe911@Oct 23 2003, 05:05 PM
That Red Eg hatch with the Fender flares and Ro_ja tims makes me want to puke. Other than that the pics are nice

what if it had a boosted B18c5 in it? cause it DOES. :D

Nice pics- will have to look at them later when I have more time.

By da way... where da chix0rz? :lol:

Well the guy in the signal 350Z is the same guy that was ripping it up here on the EAST coast during the drifting events that we had, he was also right next to me in the staging pits....and he is good.....real good....good enough to get sponcered by Signal, Tanabe, BFGood tires, and a few others.....and the white 260SX with the hood off, was also from our little drifting events over here.....And he got sponcered by Falken tires....and there is rumors going around that other sponcers are lurking at our little events look for other drivers to put parts and money into.....To really get this drifting craze mainstream for next year....

DGTrails / Signal Represent!!!

We've already seen them last month though. Chris (the silver Z guy) got sponsored. it was a blast to slide the 260z around.

nice pictures. B)

thanks! and its cool to know that guys can still show up at an event and hope to get sponsored by a big name company! of course u gotta have RWD though.

yea, the guy in that silver Z was awesome! he wnet through the whole track sideways without hitting a single cone! the track was not very wide either. he only had about 3-4 feet of error margin.

Back