1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nopi nationals

Discussion in 'NorthEast' started by PhyRe, Mar 4, 2005.

1. PhyRe

PhyRe Senior Member

me and a few of my friends are planing on going to nopi this year and i was wondering who is going and what your plans are for the ride down. someone in my town was tellin me they have a "caravan" of people go down, you pay this one time fee for tolls and everyone just drives down together. makes a few stops for food and then its show time. and if there is nothing like that i say we get somthing together. as of right now its me in my hatch two of my boys in theirs possibly a lude(if we get it built) and a crx. so its a nice group but i would loove to see the whole hiway covered in hondas. nlet me know what you guys think.

more info http://www.nopinationals.com/2004/default.cfm

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

nopi-- :thumbsdown:

fucking ricefest. the road trip would be fun... but i won't be going to the show.

3. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

4. PhyRe

PhyRe Senior Member

its a damn shame. hey if your down for the trip i might continue on down to west palm to see a friend of mine and then down to key west to see some fam. take a nice road trip see some shit. so if anyone wants to join the fun let me know
    email me at drkgd3@yahoo.com or aim phyregd3

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted