NOPI race wars August 28-29 Atco NJ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

Well since I will be moving up there is just over two weeks..I will definetly be at this event! They got alot of shit going on that day and all the big names are racing. Just wanted to see whos going so I can chill with some people.

Nopi Nationals (rice wars) was good. I went to the one in buds creek md. There was alot of fast cars. I met eric aguilar and their were many big name racers there. Tip from me dont go till like 12. We went at 8 in the morning thinking the gates opened at 8 and the festivities started then... no we waited till like 1230 for the open runs. So 4 hours of walking around in the pits sucked and put a damper on the whole day. But it was not bad for 25 dollars a day or 40 for both days. I think it was worth it. And another reminder wear some sunscreen. I was hurting the next 2 days after. And there were some many hondas there it was unreal. You heard vtec from almost every race. It was nice.

alright thanks man...sounds good. It will be the first time i can get to a decent event since i started to live in this shithole state

Im going. atco is like 40 minutes away. im judging part of the car show, along with the other people that work at the shop i work at.

NOPI car shows are too over priced. i went to the 2000 Mini-Truckin Nationals in Pigeon Forge, TN which was the very first year they sponsored it. i think i paid like $50 to show. a weekend pass to just spectate was like $35. NOPI Nationals down in Georgia, just to show is $75. $75 for a fucking 3 day car show. kiss my ass!!

NOPI needs to drop their prices drastically before i show at any more of their shows.

Back