nopi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhonda

i have been a customer of nopi for about 7 years and i have never ever had one problem please let me know if anybody has a problem i know all the guys there!!!!!!

I have a NOPI store in the town I live so I just go in there to purchase items; never have a problem there. Of course, I can't speak for the internet store.

Nopi is great. That is about the only place I go to get shit. Only problem with them is if you need to go pick something up quickly then it ain't going to happen. Stand in line forever and they fumble around with the computers too much. But I like them and always suggest them to others.

never bought from nopi, probably never will...

nopi online lost my business because they were all to fucking gay to call and confirm my addresses.

They wouldn't ship because my billing and shipping addresses were different. A simple call will fix that.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 1 2003, 03:45 PM
These two Nopi threads are enough for me to never consider their business in the first place.

Ya, their customer service sucks, and from what the guy posted on the last nopi thread earlier today (along with other people's experience) i would never shop there for any of my auto parts. Optionsautosalon.com gets all of my business.

I think NOPI should get in contact with RSAEINI by pm-ing him on here and offering to make right the wrong they created.

Its the little things like that, that can make or break a companies image on the internet.

A little customer service can go a long way for us automotive guys.....

to the thread starter, MADHONDA.

in case you couldn't find the other thread here is the link: NOPI.com (fuk them)

If you know all the guys over at NOPI, i'm sure you can ask around a little. I'm pretty sure they will recognize my situation. I've been calling them for about 2 weeks straight.
The really fuked up thing is that no one else would even help me or discuss my situation, not even a MANAGER. I asked to be connected to a manager and that asshole put me through to the rep that i was talking to in the first place.
When you are in a management role you better understand what dissatisfied customer is and how to recognize one. It's not good for business to blow someone off, especially when that person belongs to several online forums.
You gotta remember that a bad experience such as this ruins the reputation of a company in the eyes of many.

ALSO, i'm about to update the thread a little bit because they decide to get in contact with me. Give me about 5-10 minutes and go back and read my thread.

Originally posted by madhonda@Oct 1 2003, 02:40 PM
i have been a customer of nopi for about 7 years and i have never ever had one problem please let me know if anybody has a problem i know all the guys there!!!!!!

you work for nopionline dont you? haha jk :lol:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Oct 1 2003, 04:17 PM-->
@Oct 1 2003, 02:40 PM

you work for nopionline dont you? haha jk :lol:

im not. he obviously does. look at when he joined hondaswap...TODAY.

I dont know who you are sir, but if you are of any importance to the NOPI company, you should really take a long hard look at this and past threads about your company.

Issues such as:

poor customer service
lost items
wrong parts shipped
putting someone on hold on the phone for extended periods of time with a customer service representative checking back on them every once in a while, assuring them their call will be next in line
backorders

can make or break a company in terms of their reputation, and we all know too well that rumors and stories on the internet spread faster than a pyro with a truck full of gasoline at a brush fire....

I do understand complications can and will invariably arise from time to time, but when it is an on-going problem, something must give....

If i were the president of your company i would take a long hard look at the operations aspect of your website.

This goes for any online website out there.

I feel as if anyone who has gotten screwed by a company should post a thread on hondaswap.com, then forward the URL of the thread to the company's president.

The thought alone of 30,000 people a week viewing REPEATED negative comments about my company would scare me into serious re-evaluation tactics....

it sort of seems like madhonda does work for them because it's funny how he joined HS.com today and his first post was starting a new thread telling people how good NOPI is. sounds a little fishy to me. Especially after they received an email pointing the finger to this thread.

Tony...wink...wink.

Anyhow, i updated my thread a little.

They called me back and the rep on the other end is claiming that it is not their fault and it is the fault of the manufacturer. I was very calm and reasonable when I spoke to him, I asked him if there was any way for me to contact the company directly. He wouldn’t give me the number but he took my number and had the manufacturer rep call me.
I just got off of the phone with the rep from CC Competition Clutch and he is claiming that I will be fine because the full disk clutch and the one they sent me are about the same.
I explained to him that I looked at their catalog and they have sent me a freakin clutch meant for a high boost application. The exact description of what it says is “STRIP Series Clutch - 4cyl 1.6L DOHC - for serious enthusiast with considerable modifications, large turbo/supercharger with internal engine modifications and/or excessive nitrous - includes performance pressure plate, performance disc with 4-pad ceramic disc on sprung hub, bearings and alignment tool - 200-250% torque capacity increase”
He wanted me to describe to him the material of the clutch pads. I told him that I didn’t have the clutch in front of me but I know which one it was. It seemed like he didn’t want to hear what I had to say and he was adamant about me calling him once I have the clutch in my hands.

So far I am not a happy camper. If the situation doesn’t turn around very very soon I will have to take measures up a notch. I wonder if the guys on Honda-Tech.com, Ephatch.com, 7thGenCivic.com, and all the other forums would like to hear about how NOPI treats their customers. I don’t think it will be good for business.
If somehow someway they get a hold of this thread they can just email me, check my profile.

Is THIS the kind of service I can expect if i were to order from NOPI.COM?

If i were to ever order from nopi.com and a problem ever arise, can i be confident that their customer service reps will not pawn me off on a manufacturer and instead remedy the situation at once?

Seriously. If i were the president of that company, i would find out who that customer service rep was and fire his fucking ass for making a MOCKERY out of my company.

His IP Resides from a place in Atlanta Georgia, which I do believe NOPI is from there...

anyways, no need for two posts about ricer heaven..

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back