NOR*CAL HS Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EXtremeAccord

If you live from Sacramento to Fresno... post and we'll see what we can throw together.

You are a noob aren't you? There are about 4 of us that live in Nor cal. You, me, B16 and maseyracer I believe... If you plan on meeting up with any Hondaswap guys you had beter plan on the socal meets. I used to live down in San Diego and then moved up here a few months ago. All the so cal guys are really cool though. We are all going to IDRC this weekend down in palmdale. You are more than welcome to come.... pm me if you're interested.

Shadney

Um, both Blanco and myself are from the general northern california area as well, though just a bit north of sacramento.

Originally posted by Guy@Nov 9 2004, 05:46 PM
lol, not a lot. I wonder how many other board members are from the area?
[post=414443]Quoted post[/post]​

I grew up up there but I live in So. Cal now but depending on when the meet is maybe I could make it.

Im from corte madera/marin county. My dad still has a house out there but im in San bernardino now.

Originally posted by UDT@Nov 9 2004, 11:42 PM
Im from corte madera/marin county. My dad still has a house out there but im in San bernardino now.
[post=414573]Quoted post[/post]​

No one cares Jeff. :lol:

I think perfect midle grounds for the Nor Cal area is Modesto-ish. Or maybe Turlock. Either/or... both cities have got some nice little strips to mob.*

*mob: To move in a large group over an expanse of terrain. Yo.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Nov 11 2004, 11:30 AM
If anything, I'm in the middle, in Walnut Creek/Concord area.
[post=415362]Quoted post[/post]​

You're always in the middle. :lol:

im "just" 160 miles north of sac. way up in cow country. isnt hexen from sac to?
anyway, ill be up for a nor cal meet.

Originally posted by ksrcivic@Nov 11 2004, 07:15 PM
Doesnt northern cali start just south of San jose?
[post=415514]Quoted post[/post]​

:yes:

Back