NOR*CAL HS Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 27 2005, 11:16 AM
anything you guys want, i can make it, but i can't make ALL the food. :)
[post=452141]Quoted post[/post]​

and you call yourself a woman.... <_<

;)

i said i'm a woman.... not YOUR woman... or a fucking personal cook. i'm not getting anything in return for all this work.

:p

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 27 2005, 06:43 PM
i said i'm a woman.... not YOUR woman... or a fucking personal cook. i'm not getting anything in return for all this work.

:p
[post=452336]Quoted post[/post]​

awww, i'll bring you some flowers lol

i don't see any rings on these fingers!!!! lol

....he thinks he'll get special treatment cuz he let me drive his evo... :p (sadly, he knows i'm a sucker, and he's right) hahahaha

but yes guys, i'm willing to cook for you... the only thing i want is a hug from all of you when i show up.

when is a good date for all of you? i'm thinking a saint paddy's day meet at BJ's BREWHOUSE!!!

GREEEEEN BEEEEEEER and kisses cuz i'm irish. :) w00t!!! and flowers?? awwwww.... what flowers... yes, that question is a test. hahaha here's a hint: i HATE roses. ;)

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 28 2005, 10:26 AM
....he thinks he'll get special treatment cuz he let me drive his evo... :p (sadly, he knows i'm a sucker, and he's right) hahahaha
[post=452633]Quoted post[/post]​

want to drive that evo again? i thought so... :p

if you're gonna be like that... no. haha. you ever wanna drive... uh... shit... my car sucks... yea... but if you ever wanna... uh... yea...

again... then you'll shoosh and do as i say! OBEY! :p

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 28 2005, 03:42 PM
if you're gonna be like that... no. haha.  you ever wanna drive... uh... shit... my car sucks... yea... but if you ever wanna... uh... yea...

again... then you'll shoosh and do as i say!  OBEY!  :p
[post=452768]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn yo, Who wants to take bets she has wips and chains in her trunk?.......

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 28 2005, 02:42 PM
if you're gonna be like that... no. haha. you ever wanna drive... uh... shit... my car sucks... yea... but if you ever wanna... uh... yea...

again... then you'll shoosh and do as i say! OBEY! :p
[post=452768]Quoted post[/post]​

oh shit....i mommy i like it ruff :beat:

yea apparently no one is going, because they're not posting in the march thread. assholes. mike and i will have our own meet. no cheesecake for you party poopers.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 22 2005, 09:46 PM
yea apparently no one is going, because they're not posting in the march thread. assholes. mike and i will have our own meet. no cheesecake for you party poopers.
[post=464947]Quoted post[/post]​

hey cutie, i'll be there in a few weeks, we can have BBQ or cheesecake LOL :)

i appologize, what was the date again?, cuz i'm still in, i just picked up a set of the 16" rota gt3's the jdm replicas of the GAB's so my car is going to be there

well apparently mike can't make it, cuz he's got some evo meet. we can have it whenever's good for everyone. :D

i appologize, what was the date again?, cuz i'm still in, i just picked up a set of the 16" rota gt3's the jdm replicas of the GAB's so my car is going to be there

Bastard! I just got some too. :D

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 8 2005, 01:51 AM

[post=470584]Quoted post[/post]​

Good, then our cars will be the only ones that look good :lol: besides you have bronze and i have black, so it will be cool to see the bronze in person B)

Originally posted by 92dxhatch+Mar 8 2005, 09:11 AM-->
@Mar 8 2005, 01:51 AM

Good, then our cars will be the only ones that look good :lol: besides you have bronze and i have black, so it will be cool to see the bronze in person B)
[post=470619]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah i aint hating was just sering shit. Yeah im curious to see the black to.

Originally posted by UDT+Mar 8 2005, 11:07 AM-->
Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Mar 8 2005, 09:11 AM
UDT
@Mar 8 2005, 01:51 AM

[post=470619]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah i aint hating was just sering shit. Yeah im curious to see the black to.
[post=470712]Quoted post[/post]​

all good bro :lol: i'll have some pics of em soon on hs. but been kinda busy to do it. i love the rims, they are so sweet lookin :burnout:
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I want to go!!!! I'll have my motor built and tuned hopefully by the end of march!!! Don't go without me!
:)

Back