NOR*CAL HS Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Nov 11 2004, 06:27 PM
I'm in Riverside County we can have it at my house for sure!
Food and beer is all on me guys. :thumbsup:
[post=415549]Quoted post[/post]​

Uh Mike you know this is the NOR CAL thread right?
But hey Im down if the food and the beer is on you.

Shadney you know you are gonna bitch out and not go to IDRC but thats cool cause I'll be there. Oh and thanks for calling me on my B-day bitch.And Jon you know you aren't comming up for no nor-cal meet. I am however living in nor-cal
and would be down with a meet up but it has to be a sat or sun. cause I go to Wyo tech all week.

Damn jonathan you never shut up :D :sniper: :blah:

Perfecct usage

Naw but really i doubt i will make it this weekend guys. Sorry i would like to go but you know me........

did yo uever get your conversion harness bitch?

PS. im fuckin pissed, i cant get this nut of the lower ball joint to seprate the lower control arm from the hub asem. Ball joints suck!

Originally posted by UDT@Nov 11 2004, 07:01 PM
Damn jonathan you never shut up :D  :sniper:  :blah:

Perfecct usage

Naw but really i doubt i will make it this weekend  guys. Sorry i would like to go but you know me........

did yo uever get your conversion harness bitch?
[post=415567]Quoted post[/post]​

Its in the mail on the way to my house, next week Hondata goes in and car gets tuned with Hondata not SAFC2. Oh and I never shut up.

Oh and I never shut up.

:nutkick: lol

im only playin jonny boy....... Im just glad shadneys the one who has to put up with your bull shit mostly :lol:

Where it all started

LOL SOHCSlammer guess what i found? A really gay post of yours from 03

San Diego here. (Guess who's back.... back again...)

What a fag :lol:

I think California should be divided in three parts, I always feel wierd when people from the bay area say they live in northern california. It should be called middle california

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Nov 12 2004, 01:33 PM
Yeah, but there is barely a population north of sacramento.... :ph34r:
[post=415996]Quoted post[/post]​

thats what im sayin, and if there is its where RED neck California starts, and turns into red neck origon and washington. :D

Originally posted by UDT+Nov 12 2004, 04:36 PM-->
MaaseyRacer
@Nov 12 2004, 01:33 PM
Yeah, but there is barely a population north of sacramento.... :ph34r:
[post=415996]Quoted post[/post]​

thats what im sayin, and if there is its where RED neck California starts, and turns into red neck origon and washington. :D
[post=416039]Quoted post[/post]​

:mullet: theres a lot of them up here (although im only like 30 mins north of sacramento). But not all of us are.

Well it really doesnt matter to me where we meet up at, altho I was thinking more like Sac, San Fran or San Jose. Those 3 places in my opinion hold the most amount of appeal to me as far as a meet goes. If we have a meet in Sac, we can drive up to Auburn and have a fun lil trip down Salmon Falls Rd back to Sacramento. Any way you work it I'm down to travel as long as its not more than 250 miles, going to san jo, the bay, yuba or stockton is fine with me.

OKAY OKAY! Everyone who wants to, let's all decide on a DATE to meet and triangulate a position to meet at. Begin idea poll now:

Livermore, Dublin, and Tracy are where all the honda meets are.... Lets try some place new.

LOL this sucks so bad. All the good stuffs going on when i have no license. Save it for april of next year :D

doesnt dublin fall into the centeral/middle california thing?

Back