NOR*CAL HS Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how about may lol.............. I CAN get it back on the 6th of april but i know it will take time for me to get my shit together with the SR22 and my insurance. Plus i turn 21 may first so.......i can go to bars then to.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Nov 11 2004, 06:31 PM-->
NotUrAverage_Si
@Nov 11 2004, 06:27 PM
I'm in Riverside County we can have it at my house for sure!
Food and beer is all on me guys. :thumbsup:
[post=415549]Quoted post[/post]​

Uh Mike you know this is the NOR CAL thread right?
But hey Im down if the food and the beer is on you.
[post=415553]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I know thats why food and beer is all on me, cause i'll be the only one at the meet. :)

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord@Nov 14 2004, 07:16 PM
MAY it is, and so far no contest to the Dublin-as-a-meeting-place idea?
[post=416833]Quoted post[/post]​

I dont care i will just be happy im driving again.

I am contesting the Dublin meeting place, how about sac, san fran, san jose, monterey, or anywhere but the Dublin, Livermoore, Tracy, San Ramon area. lol.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Nov 14 2004, 11:42 PM
I am contesting the Dublin meeting place, how about sac, san fran, san jose, monterey, or anywhere but the Dublin, Livermoore, Tracy, San Ramon area.  lol.
[post=416939]Quoted post[/post]​

Not that i care where we have it, why are the places listed so bad?

Ps. i think San Fran would be the best drive but we should be where ever some one has a house we all can get drunk and fall asleep at :p

Fuck it. We can all meet at my house and then go out from there. I have a 3 bedroom house in pleasant hill with a pool and a fire pit. Check a map, pleasant hill is 5-10 minutes from dublin, concord, walnut creek, antioch, oakland, pleasanton, tracy, san ramon, danville, etc... :thumbsup:

Fuck you Jeff, you get the so-cal meets. :) Other than UDT, can everyone else make it THIS year? Early December maybe? Like first or second saturday of December? We can meet at my house, BBQ, then go for a drive? Let me know...

I know some chicks in Pleasant Hill, I am cool with that. I am just sick of going to Dublin, or Tracy for Car meets. It seems all the Honda, Miata, RX-7, BSA, and Triumph meets are out there. It would just be nice to have a meet somewhere else for a change.

i just saw this thread, i'm in... but in fucking MAY??? holy shit that is a long time from now, ahah

I will be in Walnut Creek in December around Christmas so if it is around then I am down for the meet.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Nov 15 2004, 06:41 PM
I will be in Walnut Creek in December around Christmas so if it is around then I am down for the meet.
[post=417293]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, you'll be at my house: Me --> :drinks_drunk: <-- Jon

We need a bongload emoticon too.... :D

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Nov 15 2004, 06:42 PM-->
integraslut78
@Nov 15 2004, 06:41 PM
[post=417293]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, you'll be at my house: Me --> :drinks_drunk: <-- Jon

We need a bongload emoticon too.... :D
[post=417370]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: on that bongload emoticon.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Nov 15 2004, 03:04 PM
Other than UDT, can everyone else make it THIS year? Early December maybe? Like first or second saturday of December? We can meet at my house, BBQ, then go for a drive? Let me know...
[post=417163]Quoted post[/post]​

Ummm... Do you guys actually read the whole thread or just the last 3 posts? :lol:

Back