NOR*CAL HS Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am down with everyone meeting at my house at around noon, and then going to get some lunch and cruise around for awhile. I live in pleasant hill.

shit i just looked at the calender and realized that dec 17th is a friday, I just assumed it was on a saturday or sunday, well I can't make if its on a weekday I gotta work, but if its sat/sun no prob.

December 18th....... anyone?

I say we plan on the 18th and if no one objects within a week, we do it. Bicardi and cola. Do it.

Do it.

Originally posted by Kcihcaton@Nov 18 2004, 05:43 PM
You haven't seen that movie facefuck.  :p
[post=418911]Quoted post[/post]​

ok now im fuckin pissed, fuckin noobs are going and me the OG orginizer will be sitting on my ass as usual.

If it were not for me there wouldint be any california meets :axe: bastards

:lol:

Originally posted by UDT+Nov 18 2004, 05:39 PM-->
Kcihcaton
@Nov 18 2004, 05:43 PM
You haven't seen that movie facefuck.  :p
[post=418911]Quoted post[/post]​

ok now im fuckin pissed, fuckin noobs are going and me the OG orginizer will be sitting on my ass as usual.

If it were not for me there wouldint be any california meets :axe: bastards

:lol:
[post=418924]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff you could take the train or greyhound to the meet lol, also I like how half the posts in this thread are from So cal guys lol

Jeff you could take the train or greyhound to the meet lol, also I like how half the posts in this thread are from So cal guys lol

Firs off, you suck moneky balls mike, but dont worry i wont tell lilly ;)

And second i like that too but you still suck monkey balls.

damn, i graduate from college on the 18th... can we pick another date? :lol:
also, would i be outkasted if i drove the evo instead? hehe, actually the sol needs some attention too... poor fella

OKAY! That Sunday then, we can hold Mass in a garage, or something... for you religious people. But CHRIST let's get a meet together! :mad2:

Welcome, shit town resident!

But remember, it's HONDA swap, not ACURA swap. :roll: :p

Back