Nordness vs. a Gallon of Milk in one hour

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Ok, here's the myth per ANY university: A gallon of milk cannot be consumed in one hour and be kept down. I back down from no challenge, and this is no different. It should also be noted about 3 hours before this, I drank about 7-8 Killian's Irish red Beers, and had a sub from Subway.

What follws is a graphic account of my attempt to prove this can be done. Pictures get nasty, you have been warned. (Work Safe, by the way.)

I'm quite excited about being the only known person to accomplish this feat.
711015219.jpg

I have no idea why my hand is curled up, and I look like a retard.
711045865.jpg

With about 25 minutes left. I got this.
711051990.jpg

With about 20 minutes left, I started to feel it. I was REALLY hoping I had to piss to make some room, but no such luck.
711053488.jpg

This is the last picture of me inside, as I was getting ready to perform the Coude de Grace and chug the rest. Roughly 15 minutes left.
711055277.jpg

Notice the gallon is not empty.
711063355.jpg

No captions needed for the following pictures.
711065198.jpg

711070733.jpg

Notice the hash marks I am making on my grass outside, it resembles a football field.
711252384.jpg

I DID complete one half of the challenge, milk was gone within an hour. Looking back, this was not the wisest thing to do.
711072123.jpg

711075273.jpg

711080820.jpg

By far, the most disgusting shot....I do give the camera man props for getting the pictures, no matter the cost.
711083570.jpg

The nasty aftermath. I took 2 showers, and still smell it in my nose.
711085095.jpg

So, last night I learned that: The MSG levels in milk force you to vomit, the bastards knew this, and didn't tell me. I blamed it on the beers and food, they said the vomit did start to turn darker shades of white towards the end. I also learned that I am an idiot.
I think I can do it when I am not drunk, and full of beer and food. There WILL be a Round 2.

i completed a whole galon of milk in a hour. It was one of the hardest things i have ever done. I used chocolate chip cookies as my aid. But i didnt shit right for a week :cry:

lmao.

its not the msg levels.

its the fact that it takes the human body a long time to digest/process milk products. and your stomach is not a gallon big. so, there's no where for it to go but back up.

Yeah, drinking a quarter of a gallon isn't all that hard. So drink 1/4 of it every 15 min, and you'll probably be all right.

That was my theory....Like I said, I probably could have accomplished it if I wasn't bordeline drunk, as well as full. After working an 8 hour shift in the summer, I can take that, no problems. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
That was my theory....Like I said, I probably could have accomplished it if I wasn't bordeline drunk and high, as well as full. After working an 8 hour shift in the summer, I can take that, no problems. :)

Your body cannot process the lactose. if you do happen to keep it down you'll paint the bowl many times over.

i dunno. after boot camp, i have no doubt in my mind that i could finish that. you guys should see the ridiculous amounts of water we drink. i know a few of you guys know about water IT, or whatever your DI's called it, right? or whenever you get called up to HQ to take a ramdom fuckin piss test, always right after you just took a piss to, so you gotta pound water until you piss. yea, i know that water gets absorbed a lot faster into the body, but i have seriously downed wayy more than a gallon in an hour

water and milk are completely different. just cause you can handle the volume doesnt mean your body can process it just as fast as water.

I was challenged to this once...

My girlfriend thinks I can do it, because I pound MRP shakes for protein that have a thick powder and milk but I do it a 1/4 gallon at a time. There's also a world of difference between whole milk and skim milk. There may be a possibility that I can complete the task with a gallon of skim milk, although I've never tried because I know even if I do finish it in an hour that I'm going to feel like shit afterwards. Whole milk is an entirely different story from skim milk and I'd love to see ANYONE be able to polish off a gallon of whole milk in an hour - I'm sure there's probably a freakshow somewhere that can do it but for the average joe - hahahaha.

There was an episode on Ink'd where the aprentice guy was bet $1000 that he couldn't finish off a gallon of milk - he used 2% milk and was doing great and got the milk all down in an hour except the bet was that he couldn't puke afterwards. Within 15 minutes of completing the task he was heaving in the sink.

I think I can do it, but I know shortly thereafter I'll be puking or in an extreme amount of pain.

With that said, even though I drink a gallon of milk in two days - I may be mildly lactose intolerant because I've been known to have had a dairy product and workout 4-6hours later and still feel it because I haven't completely digested it yet.

It's not about doing a gallon of milk in one hour...Normally I drink non-fat milk, and that was LOADED with it. Doing the milk in one hour is easy (to me, at least) keeping it down, however, is a bitch.

i love milk.. i could probably do a gallon in less than a hour... whole milk too..

if and when i try it.. i will definitly have pictures taken w/ times.. i'm 6'2" 215.. and i can down just about anything..

Get me a gallon of Chocolate milk...and it will be gone in 10 minutes. 30 minutes if I've had a beer or two...

And Egg Nog....done and done.... :ph34r:

I'll except any challenge...if people will put money where their mouth is....

I've outdrank drunks...

I've ate things that will make your spinal colume cringe....

hell...I've just about done everything but except drugs, have a kid, and jump out of a plane.....

I even freaked my dad out when we went fishing...he cought a rainbow trout...and I hacked it up right there, swung out the soy sauce and dug in for some sashimi.....

I was diving in Okinawa, ran into Austrailian Brown Sea snake (thought it was a whale turd) it's head was under a rock...so I stepped on it, hacked off it's head, and thru the body in the my dive bag...when I surfaced...an Okinawan saw it, and asked me if I'd sell it...I asked why...and he said he wanted it for a sweet feast....so I told him if he shared it with me... then it's his....we had a sweet meal on the rocks right there...and I made a cool freind.....damn...I miss those days :cry:

hint...never challenge me....I always win....

Note...don't ever try to drink more than a cup of soy suace.....3+cups will kill you....literally

Back