North East Swapers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

serrilion

In my own little world!
Saw this in my state, went and checked it out, awesome car, I dont have any room for it tho, wish I did someone has to pick it up, its a steal for the pricce and shape its in

1997 Honda Civic DX

um not really... u cant pick up a honda civic in Vermont much under 3k most days... so no im not joking... I went and looked at it myself, car has almost zero rust, 119k? I cant find a civic in vermont under 130k tho im out in iowa now and there are 200 civics everyday :)

ok, but it has a 'racing' stripe, 17's, and god knows what other ricer bullshit.... which means to me, the car was beat to piss on. i wouldn't pay 500 for that car.

Actully thats syrotpical....haha no offence, the car's 17's were a replacement, the girl that owns it bought them cause they looked cool, the stripes and hood also were on it to look cool. haha, she got the auto zone can on the rear end cause she wantted it to sound cool.... haha... so ya not overly all that bad... But then again everyone has there own opion, me id buy it and drive it as another DD.... lol

Did you mean "stereotypical," and "offense?" because that's some fuckin terrible spelling.
people's spelling / typing skills have become God-awful. Shit, I'm usually half in the bag when I get online, and even I can usually put together a coherent sentence:D

Back