nos kit fs/trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rkwoos12

hey guys i have a nos kit for sale it has every thing but the bottle i would like to trade it to some parts, i don't really want to sell it but offer me a reasonable price, i really need a p28 ecu and obd2 to obd1 jumper harness i want this so i can run a chipped p28 in my 00 civic si. I also need an oil pan for b16a and the cover that covers the lower flywheel and i also need a battery pan and strap for a 00 civic si. let me know what you got. heres some pics of the nos kit i have
DSC02971.jpg

DSC02979.jpg

sorry if picture quality isn't that great the kit comes with 16 foot stainless steel braided line, Solenoid mounting bracket with hardware, 2 solenoid two for spray and one for purge, i don't know much about nos, this kit came with my car, it has Lighted arming switch, relay, wire and wire harness, and fuse. i also have one switch i guess it was wired to the purge solenoid. it also has the two foot stainless steel braided line with dry flow nozzle i think. if you have any questions i can try to help but just let me know what you got if interested. any of thos things i listed i can use so let me know what you got.

come on guys i know one of you would like to get this real cheap all you need to do is buy you a bottle off ebay for a good price and you will have a nice complete nos kit, it is NOS N20 SUPER POWERSHOT solenoid NO.16020 it has 3 solenoids two for shot of nos and one for purge this kit retails for a lot i will start $200 OBO

cars about to blow i need to sell this asap PRICE LOWERED 150 bucks clearance ends FRIDAY.

dont miss out good nos kit.

Back