nos question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reaper268

can a civic year model 92-95 sir2 japanese spec handle 100 shot of nos without breaking parts or should i stay with 75 shot on a b16 engine double overhead cams

as well as are jasma headers any good i'm trying to get into the 12 second range

call it nos again and ill break your fingers

i wouldnt recommend running that shot on a stock honda...definitely not a b16. Your CR is so high that you might cause some problems. Id stick with a 50 shot DPI style just to be safe.

Your gonna need a lot more than nitrous to hit the 12 second mark though...thats a hefty goal without a turbo or an h22 (with 11-12:1 CR, Big Cams, and a Lot of Nitrous)

reckedracing said:
what type of kit?
wet or dry?

if you're looking for that much HP you better be going with a wet kit

so a wet kit form nos would get me there

ok

reikoshea said:
call it nos again and ill break your fingers

i wouldnt recommend running that shot on a stock honda...definitely not a b16. Your CR is so high that you might cause some problems. Id stick with a 50 shot DPI style just to be safe.

Your gonna need a lot more than nitrous to hit the 12 second mark though...thats a hefty goal without a turbo or an h22 (with 11-12:1 CR, Big Cams, and a Lot of Nitrous)

ok i'm trying jasma headers msd ignition stripped my car of some weight a spoon vtec controller and hot wires with a full tuned exhaust with 2 1/2 inch down pipe isn't that good enough oh yea and a powerflow upgrade

what u think

reckedracing said:
what type of kit?
wet or dry?

if you're looking for that much HP you better be going with a wet kit

other short question

a kit from nos or zex gives the better punch or even nitrous express

ok i'm trying jasma headers msd ignition stripped my car of some weight a spoon vtec controller and hot wires with a full tuned exhaust with 2 1/2 inch down pipe isn't that good enough oh yea and a powerflow upgrade
most of the stuff here is just a waste of money
exhaust flow is good, vtec controller? waste... msd, waste... stripping car = good

nos vs zex vs Nexp = do some research
i don't know which is a better kit off hand

i agree with above, i don't think 100 shot + B16 = 12 second car

ive only used zex, so its all i can recommend. its good stuff

and all those toys you mentioned wont get you anywhere near that 12 second goal....

well to start things off you need to get a new fuel pump a walbro 255 is what i would recomend

second i wouldnt spray much more the 75-85 on a single foger wet or 125-135 on a direct port the 125-135 mark is high you will want to run some c16 or some thing like it and take about 7 degrees of timing out
get you self some ngk 8 0r 9 heat reange plugs and have you self a fas ass car. ps if you do this right you will have a quick car but with spraying this much nitrous on a steel roded motor it will eventualy beat the rod bearings out of it and you will have to replace them about once a year.

i run 11.70 @ 121 with my b20 crx with 125 shot you can do it work your way up dont start big so if you have any problems it will be a small one not a big hole in your block

best of luck spray on

Back