Nos

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

iamane12d

can u or are u suppose to shoot nos at 1st gear... cuz i always thought u need to go a certain speed to shoot nos...

There's no time when you're "supposed" to spray- and yes, you can in first gear if you want to. Just know how to use it properly!

By the way, it's nitrous, not NOS. NOS is a brand name.

its all about fuel. shoot it in first- but i recommend you NOT flooring it on launch- wait until like 2000 rpms to give it full throttle (which triggers the no2)

before i went turbo i ran a 75 shot. i launched at 3000 spraying in 1st gear. if you have a fpr and a high flow fuel pump youll be set. the rule usually is dont spray before 2500 rpms.

i never took it to the track but the ass dyno told me it was solidly in the 13's with full interior. and all my boltons and headwork

ok im am clueless about how nitrous works? i mean is it triggered by the throttle w/o even pushing a button? do you have to push a button and hold it? or can you just push it once and it will stay on? someone tell me exactly how it engages.

it can be armed by a throttle position switch such as zex, nitrous expess, or nos. it could be shot by a button or however you like. n20 is in liquid form in the bottle. when released in to the atmosphere i turns into gas like propane and ends up giving you a shot of super chiloled fresh oxygen. this allows you to add more fuel to the denser air which equals a bigger explosion, generating more horsepower.

so could you set it up so that it is activated only when at full throttle so you wont have to mess with buttons? that would be the one i would want. i dont want to be pressing a button while im trying to drive,.

on all the kits u buy there is a full throttle switch. you arm the system with a toggle switch then once armed you will spray everytime you mat it. since you are new to the game i recommend the zex kit. i had it and was very pleased with it. it is the most user friendly and imo the safest on the market for beginners

so basically, you flip the switch when you wanna race, and when you put the petal to the floor, it sprays for you? i like that.

Back