@&*@#% Nose Bleeds!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StealthMode

Kung Foolin'
So in the past 6 days, I've had 5 nose bleeds. Now, it's been dry as a mf'ing bone here in CO, but does this seem like a bit much? I've been having these on almost a nightly basis. This morning I had another one and it took me about 35 minutes to get it to stop bleeding! My sister had one a couple days ago, but 5?!?!?! :wtf: is going on here? Anyone know how to stop nose bleeds?

buy a humidifier.
grow to be more than 6 years old
stop sniffing crack
eat some iron or something to thicken up your blood

We have a humidifier at my house. It's up on high ALL THE TIME, goes through water like whoa. I am more than 6 years old, thank you very much. I don't sniff crack. What kind of foods have iron that can help thicken my blood?

get a humidifier in your room, or where ever you spend your time

iron can be found in iron pills
lol

i have them really bad also
thing i found that works is to (make fun of me if you want but it woukes for me) is to get some neosporin (tripple antibiotic ointment)
on a q-tip and put it on the inside of your nose

Yeh I got 3 nose bleeds yesterday. I was in the paintbooth all day with it being 80 degrees and 0 humidity it was rough.

^^^ I had been for about a week or so before. (last week) Well starting this week, my nose just "explodes" in a torrent of blood. There I go rushing into the bathroom. I gave up trying to pinch the top of my nose or keep my head pointed up, I just let it bleed now. But damn does this suck.

Go in and get it coterized (sp?). I had it in done in wrestling season in 8th grade after I broke my nose and I started getting nose bleeds daily. I honestly don't remember it much, but my mom claims it hurt a lot.....

Well, I would rather do it naturally. I don't want to spend the money on a procedure like getting it cauterized. No thanks. I'll try the vitamins, that doesn't bother me at all since I grew up on them.

i use to get a fuck load of nose bleeds in the winter... i still get a few... but anyway
get a humidifier for your room... use it (thats one of my problems... i have it but i dont use it enough
drink a LOT of water through the day... keep water by your bed... if you wake up... drink some

the dry air causes your sinuses to dry out... then they crack... then you have a bloody nose... then for the next few weeks you are more likely to get a bloody nose again because your sinuses havent healed yet... vicous cycle
but the water and the humidifier will do a LOT to stop this

Quoted post[/post]]
Go in and get it coterized (sp?). I had it in done in wrestling season in 8th grade after I broke my nose and I started getting nose bleeds daily. I honestly don't remember it much, but my mom claims it hurt a lot.....

you were one of them, there were always a few on the team (bleeders)

Ive only ever got one bloody nose wrestling, my junior year out in reno nevada i wrestled cael sandersons younger brother kyler and he head butted me and made me bleed lol he was a prick

cael sanderson = only person to ever go undefeated in ncaa division one, youd know him if you know anything about scholastic wrestling

I have the same nose bleed problem. Using ice on my nose used to help but now it doesn't do shit for me. I usually onlt get the real big nose bleeds when i'm at home so I just take a cold shower. The bleeding usaully stops in a mater of a few minutes this way.

Quoted post[/post]]
iron can be found in iron pills
If you decide to take iron pills, make sure they are for men. Taking the woman's version of iron pills will fuck you over hardcore since men don't have menstrual(sp?) cycles that get rid of waste in the blood.

Quoted post[/post]]
Take 1 vitamin k each day for like 5-7 days and your nosebleeds should go down considerably.
:werd: My Oncologis, cancer doc., told me to stay away from Vitamin K because it will thicken your blood. He was trying to thin it considerably. He said Vitamin K can be found heavily in green vegetables...broccoli, peas, etc.

Honestly, for the past 15 years I have been getting severe nose bleeds throughout most of the year (Except Summer). Regardless of diet, blood condition or humidity. Every morning was started not by the sound of my alarm clock, but by my nose.

Lately it simply went away. I had maybe 6 nose bleeds this winter, and I'm not using a humidifier. If I blow my nose hard enough in the morning, I'll get alittle, but not enough to bend me over the sink.

I remember being stuck alongside the road for over an hour with my girlfriend and ex-roommate. It simply wouldn't stop. Looked like I sacrificed a squirrel alongside the road.

My Spanish teacher gave me a good remedy. A couple drops of Mineral oil in each nostril about 2-3 times a day. She used to live up in Gunnison. For those of you that don't know, elevation is around 10,000 ft, and that city averages the coldest temperatures year round in most of the country. IT seemed to help a bit last night, but I got another one this morning. But I'm going to stick with it and see how it works. I don't have any Vitamin K dificencies (sp?), because my blood clots very well. I heal extremely fast as well. I have the feeling that the reason my nose bleeds so much is not because my blood won't clot, but because if the rate at which it bleeds. When I get a nose bleed I am getting about 2 to 2.5 drops a second, and it gets damn messy after a while.

Back