Nostalgia - 90's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Scotch ale in general is probably my favorite style. Not many breweries make them though. I rarely find any. I may attempt to bribe you to send some of that local goodness this way, haha. But seriously.

On my bucket list is to actually brew some bourbon cask ale. With a bourbon barrel that I used to make bourbon. Then have a completely homemade Boilermaker. Then I'll die happy.

Let me source some up in bottles and I'll hit you up.

I love spreading the joys of alcohol. And since you're a vodka drinker, there is this new amazing distillery here that has the best vodka I've ever had. It's pretty in expensive, like $29/fifth.

Definitely man. A fresh new pint from a local brewery is one of my favorite past times.

And this is why I'm on a diet. 15lbs over weight from beer and beer.

If you ever get out here, I'll take you to a local brewery here. I like most of their stuff, it's call Mad Anthony's. We'll sit around trying different beers all night.

I love spreading the joys of alcohol. And since you're a vodka drinker, there is this new amazing distillery here that has the best vodka I've ever had. It's pretty in expensive, like $29/fifth.
Awesome. Being an IPA drinker, you may like what a local brewery put out. Beach Haus. I actually haven't even tested it yet. It was released May 1st.

I've been on more of a whiskey kick lately though. Great vodka tastes like nothing. Great whiskey has so many characteristics. Have you ever had Dead Guy Ale? Because they make a whiskey out of it too. Damn good whiskey.

Awesome. Being an IPA drinker, you may like what a local brewery put out. Beach Haus. I actually haven't even tested it yet. It was released May 1st.

I've been on more of a whiskey kick lately though. Great vodka tastes like nothing. Great whiskey has so many characteristics. Have you ever had Dead Guy Ale? Because they make a whiskey out of it too. Damn good whiskey.

Yeah. It's great stuff. We've been having a bunch of distilleries pop up over here in the "local" source alcohol boom.

I've been to the Rogue Brewery and Public house in Portland. Portland has a shit ton of good places all within crawling distance of one another.

are you talkin about single silo?

Back