not a bs post my freind really needs help?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecarguy45

He has a question that i cant answer he as to decide oin weather to get a hatchback or a civic and the hatch ahs a h22 in it and its a bettah price than the civic but he loves civics and if he doesnt get one of them i will!

wtf are you talking about, a hatch is still a civic. do you mean he cant decide between the coupe or the hatch?

He wants a hatch but i think that the other is a coupe im not sure i will have to check that out.

so what you're saying is this:

his options are: 1. a h22 swapped hatch; or 2. a stock 2dr
the h22 swapped hatch is CHEAPER than the stock 2dr

and he needs help deciding????

fuckin n00bs...

He has a question that i cant answer he as to decide oin weather to get a hatchback or a civic and the hatch ahs a h22 in it and its a bettah price
what language is that???

no dont be like that just ask him to clearify himself :tisk:

talking like he did is inviting getting verbally assaulted. but anyways, for defending him. :kick:

well a hatch is a great choice for its weight, coupe is nice also since you get a different look and not too many coupes swapped locally.

A EK with a H series would make nicely.

Originally posted by thecarguy45@Oct 6 2003, 05:10 PM
He has a question that i cant answer he as to decide oin weather to get a hatchback or a civic and the hatch ahs a h22 in it and its a bettah price than the civic but he loves civics and if he doesnt get one of them i will!

Dude seriously! You need to re-read your post and correct it! I can not make out what you are trying to say!

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back