not a honda, but FAST

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

biglee414

this is a 95 gsx, 5speed, w/ 95,000 miles, here is a list of aftermarket and replacement parts:

wahlboro fuel pump,
3" full exhaust w/ hi-flow cat,
turbo xs bov,
ported and polished TB,
K&N FIPK,
new front brakes,
new rebuilt turbo (garett t-28 housing, ported and clipped, w/ mitsubishi tubines because they spool up faster),
NX N-tercooler kit (10lb bottle is about 90% full, has only been 3 times, but needs new selenoid b/c the switch was mounted by my knee and well the switch broke, and the selenoid ran for too long and blew),
cooper cobra 2hp01's($250 a piece new, they still have ALOT of tread left) on white motegi 16's,
9mm spark wires,
nkg 3 prong spark plugs,
new stage II ACT clutch 3,000 miles ago,
new clutch hydrolics,
new alternater,
new windshield,
Hallman BCS boost cont.,
autometer boost guage,
carbon fiber hood,
black projector headlights,
and black widow front bumper.

THis car is looks and go. I've never ran it at the track, but w/ the N-tercooler kit and a good driver could run low 13's with full interior. Car is black w/ gray leather and a sunroof, the car is awd for those of you who dont know, the car is black.

Now is time for the bad.
the roof has some sun fade and it needs a new door/ or the door needs to be fixed b/c someone tried to break in and the door handle is broke and the door is not on the hinges right b/c the tried to jimmy it open. THats about it, it has a cd player and wiring run for an amp and sub.

I am located in KC MO, and i want 6k for the car w/ everything, NEED TO SELL.
Any ?'s or anything send me a pm or just reply.

i probably could get some pics, but it might take a little bit b/c i dont have a digital camera. And i don't know what you mean by g's. if you could tell me i would probably be able to find out.

Back