Not A Honda....but Still Fast....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Well. I have my 1987 N/A Toyota Supra up for sale..........

I got the engine back to running.....and in stronger condition....and now it is fast. I love the car...But another car has stolen my heart....and I got to sacrafice my Supra to get IT and to pay off some bill's. The only thing this Supra need's now is a full tank of High octane gas....an occasional quart of oil, the sound system of your choice (right now it has a JVC tape deck) and a little bit of body work and paint. I will say that as much work that I have put into this car....someone is going to be a very happy person when they step on the peddal. It had a Blown head gasket, which is fixed, milled the head and block...metal head gasket, and a 5 way valve grind job......thus it has a higher compression than stock, run's smooth, and strong..... There is no rust on the car....except in the trunk area....but it mostly surface corrosion...and I might take care of it if the car doesn't sale soon. Beside a few dent's and ding's from the NE parking lot's and Acorn tree's....the body could use a decent paintjob. I just put a brand new exhaust and muffler on from the cat back, and did a full tune up. The car previous owner say's it is worth about $3500 when I got it....and then I did a lot of work to it....so it should be worth more.....But I will start the price off at $3000 OBO. Remember....you must drive it before you start to lowball me. And I am in Stratford, CT.

aaa.jpg

aab.jpg

aac.jpg

aaf.jpg

abn.jpg

abk.jpg

abc.jpg

OK here's the Scoop....I blew the engine in this beast on my way up to a Honda meet.

The car is parked off of I-495, exit 27, near Stow, MA.......It will need an engine, a radiator, and a tow to your swapping garage. The car has a clean bill of health,(beside's the engine), and doesn't have a major speck of rust on it. The trany is perfect, and the clutch never gave me any problem's...

SO BASICALLY YOU will just need to replace the block and possibly the head. It was non-turbo...but has the stock turbo header back, the header is stock N/A. Plus I just put a new cat back stock exhaust on it. It drive's sweet with a slight pull to the left, but if you can swap in an engine, then you can also adjust the alignment.

I am open to any offer's....just make them reasonable to a person that is in my situation.

If you had a beast that drifted, had LSD, rode comfortably, and was clean.........then the blew up, what would you want for the fully operational shell, less engine.

If you don't know what engine it need's.....try the 7MGE or 7MGTE search on Ebay.... there are a few for less than $600.

What the hell, nobody want's this thing???
It's a perfect fixer upper, and right now I will prolly take any decent offer's.........with in reason.....the new exhaust I put on it 1/2 month ago cost's $250......and everything work's...just the engine and the rad need's to be replaced. And those are cheap. And if you put a little bit of money into it.......It will smoke anything it lines up against.

Back