Not An Injued Doug Glimour

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nash

in cause people haven't heard already the toronto maple leafs got hit hard, and lose their newest player
who was traded earlier this week. Doug Gilmour is out!!!

Any leaf fans out there?

leafs suck :p

i'm a diehard redwing fan (no, i'm not a bandwagon, i've liked then ever since sergi federov joined them)

:worthy: redwings

Originally posted by 90 accord@Mar 14 2003, 01:16 PM
leafs suck :p

i'm a diehard redwing fan (no, i'm not a bandwagon, i've liked then ever since sergi federov joined them)

:worthy: redwings

Woo WOo. Wings own. 3 stanley cups since 96 and they might even come close this year. Yzerman rocks, to bad his knee sucks. Konstentenoz was a bad ass until some druged up limo driver almost killed him and killed his entire future. Wish we still had Ozzy. (now he's on st louis)

So far I have been to two of the stanley cup perades, I hope I can go to one this year.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Mar 14 2003, 11:05 PM
:ufucktard:
Hockey is a great sport to watch.

and to play. i played for 10 years, and i was the number 2 scorer in the league *last full season* before i had to quit because of brain surgury.

and thats OV on konstentinOV :) *however you spell it, but it ends on OV, did i get my point across :lol: *

i like lagace, and i think ozzy was a bit overpayed, but i didn't get to see him in action at all, got to goto maybe one game a year, because i live in arizona ;)

parents have season tickets for the coyotes though. yotes blow though

Back