Not another MOVIE..........Torque..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its a movie about cars and/or motorcycles, i will definitely watch. Enjoy the movie for whats its meant to be, entertainment.

Originally posted by brc80@Dec 30 2003, 06:14 PM
Looks like the worst movie ever. F&F on bikes to me.

It's made by the people from TFATF

I saw a documentary on Motor Bike clubs over the weekend. It started out as something people on the West Coast did (all good ideas come from there). Over time it caught on and a few years later the whole nation was doing it. Biker clubs were poping up all over america, it was about function not form, about fun not posing or trying to attach something to the end of your labido. Soon after it gained main stream attention adn along caim hollywood who went on to destroy the public image of Bikers by making wholly unrealistc movies about bikers and there bikes. This drew countless more "bikers" which were not accepted by traditionalists in the sport, these new "bikers" wereinto being cool. Soon the motor bike world becaume a place where cheesy fashion was the order of the day, function fun to ride bikes were replaced by lumbersome gaudy pieces of moden "art". Worse yet, this crap was mass produced and sold to the masses of new "bikers". All the while the real bikers just laughed and looked back foundly on the days before hollywood had invaded there little sub-culture, and destroyed its purity forever.

Does this sound familier to anybody else here?

i think modern bikes are a lot more badass than the old ones... 180 hp on a bike is just damn cool

Back