Not driving your car for a while...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cycloneb18c3

I was just wondering if anyone else notices this or if its just me....
if you dont drive ur car for like a week, then you go out and beat on it a lil, and it feels faster than when u had it b4? Mine always does. It actually laid wheels, like it never has before, with out me really trying.

Try this if you think that messes with your head....

I would take my dads stock 98 Civic LX out and then return to my old built turbo civic... holy shit! =)

well ive been driving my one truck-f150 with the 5.slow . I really need to start driving my F250, its faster, has more power(7.3L turbo diesel, with banks turbo, 5 inch exhaust, computer chip, stage 2 injectors). maybe since i drive slow stuff, then get in my car its weird. lol...im not high, i dont do that crap... Beer is good tho...

the trq might be a shit load of a lot( easially close to 600ft lbs if not more on the diesel), but its lugging a F250 and a trailer with a escavator on it, total of like 12,000lbs even with out the trailer and stuff the truck weighs like 5300lbs.
it builds up to likee 45psi at full throttle, and pours black smoke out the exhaust like a mack truck....lol...

:rolleyes: more crack sniffing air choking trucks.

the feel of my car doesnt change. it still feels as fast as if i drive the 240sx or my dads charged xtreme.

if anything it would be slower... all the shit inside your motor dries up and stuff... its actually bad to let your car sit for extended periods of time. the thing with it feeling faster is prolly just you not being in a moving vehicle for a while.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Aug 11 2004, 11:36 PM
Try this if you think that messes with your head....

I would take my dads stock 98 Civic LX out and then return to my old built turbo civic... holy shit! =)
[post=375752]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

wow no none else caught on to your joke

Back