Not just another ebay auction

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol, I should have done something like that for my engagement ring...

Since it didn't sell I think I'll do that :)

Deadbeat bidders will be tracked down and dealt with to the full extent of the law – preferably 1600’s European Feudal System where hanging of criminals and chopping off of body parts was acceptable – or whatever State & Federal Laws are applicable and P.C. at this time.

Hahaha, maybe he should deal with his gf in a 1600's European Feudal way.

A few years ago, on my birthday, I found myself in a bar with (1) my current girlfriend, (2) my wife at that time, (3) my recent ex-wife - and (4) the girl I shared an apartment with - and ALL of them were fine with the situation.

wtf?
sounds like this guy has a horrible life...

thats a little fucked up, I hate it when this one girl I know talks to my current or previous gf's.

She knows more about me than I can remember.....Like EVERY single person I've slept with, and she can name them.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Mar 23 2005, 01:04 PM
thats a little fucked up, I hate it when this one girl I know talks to my current or previous gf's.

She knows more about me than I can remember.....Like EVERY single person I've slept with, and she can name them.
[post=477578]Quoted post[/post]​

I know that about every girl I have had a relationship with. Their names, where they live within an approximate 25 mile radius, what they drive (or lack thereof) and a nice list of people that don't like them.

Notably I have yet to deal with an ex who wants back in the picture.

How do I know this? They tell me.

I know that about every girl I have had a relationship with. Their names, where they live within an approximate 25 mile radius, what they drive (or lack thereof) and a nice list of people that don't like them.

hmmm, you sound like a crazy jealous bf/stalker...

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Mar 23 2005, 01:28 PM

[post=477586]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, me either. i piss them off so fucking much and tell them to fuck off that they never want to speak to me again... lol

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Mar 23 2005, 12:27 PM
lol, i still talk to my ex's.....its always good to know you have someone on the side for a time in need.
[post=477604]Quoted post[/post]​

That's definitely gotten me somewhere a couple of time. :D

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 23 2005, 01:50 PM

hmmm, you sound like a crazy jealous bf/stalker...
[post=477593]Quoted post[/post]​

Naah, not like that. If she wants to go out and have fun, more power to her. :) I trust my g/f 110% There are the times where I will insist that I go out with her, such as to bars and whatnot simply to be a DD. Tequila shots have a negative impact on your ability to drive a motor vehicle, and with VA's zero tolerance to drunk driving I'd prefer to sit and watch the bar TVs and drink Coke while she parties rather than her lose her license.

I *listen*. The breakup stories, the parties, whatever. Anything she says or her friends say, I hear. It doesn't take long to figure it all out. Now I'll make the occasional joke about where I could drop a nuke to attain maximum effectiveness, just like she will make the passing joke about my baby momma, but I don't act on it.

And it works both ways. If she has a question about my sordid past, I tell her what she wants to know.

Communication and trust... communication and trust.

Back