Not ride of the month worthy...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sleepn_accord

Just figured out that we have access to albums... so here are a few useless pics.

s4089e68075313.jpg

it's auto... *for the wife's benefit*

s4089e643927e0.jpg

it's a bitch to clean...

s4089e754a8764.jpg

and I never did get around to cleaning the hood... <_<

thanks for letting me steal one minute from your life... :lol:

HOLY SUPER FUCKING CLEAN RIDE BATMAN!!!!!!

Your car looks fucking awesome man. :drool: I'm in love with 4th gen Accords, are those the JDM one-peice projectors? And I wanna see its booty. :moon:

nice accord, and your grass looks like astro turf, LOL

I would dump a girl that couldn't learn to drive stick. However I don't have this problem, cuz my girl picked it up after one lesson :D .

yeah! nice lawn y0! hehe

looks a hair too slammed with those wheels for my taste, but overall, clean

thanks for the compliments.

yes, wife is complaining that it's too low..but I've learned that tein's are a fucking bastard to raise up.. :lol:

most importantly I appreciate the compliments on the lawn.. I think I put more effort into that than the car! :D

also it's not 2 head units..one is the eq.

*edit* they're JDM headlights that I blackhoused for the hell of it..at one point I was planning to put the CF hood on and I thought it would compliment the black/white color scheme... but, again, the wife didn't want to be the super rice-girl.. although she could fit the part! :lol:

fuck that, i wanna see the camry on steelies in the background :p

Very NICE, Super Clean, it is nice to see people still care about their car.

i say it would be worthy as a potential ride of the month.

that is if it was ever updated. it is april where im at, and the ride of the month is for march.

wink ;) wink ;) :ph34r:

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Apr 24 2004, 03:20 PM
i say it would be worthy as a potential ride of the month.

that is if it was ever updated. it is april where im at, and the ride of the month is for march.

wink ;) wink ;) :ph34r:

Fuckin B #%*!!!#@$*&@ mother fuckon son of #!$*%@!%&#^

Change it Bitch!

J/K

By the way does any one know if i have to have swaped to tag that role? I got the GEEZER and would like to send in but i know there was a big discussion about what should and shouldint be as far as "ride of the month" gos

nice car bro! and UDT: it doesnt have to be swapped but it has to be a honda and if u have no real mods its prob not worth ur time to do a writeup cause chances are u wont win

there will be a may issue. I just got busy and didn't have time for an april one.

and since no one else said it, "WHERE'S THE PIC OF THE WIFE"
:) hehe

and yeah man, come over and make my lawn look like that. lol

dude... i'm a wife, and i don't drive auto. left foot feels left out.

not only that... but... it's AUTO. jeebus. the only cars i've driven that were automatic were my mom's car, and the family vehicles. every car i've owned has been a stick.

but... i'm into cars... so... dunno. :D

B: so... any word on who's starring in the May issue yet??? :ph34r:

Back