Not ride of the month worthy...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:thumbsup: Just like the adcampaign goes, I'm loving it.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Apr 25 2004, 03:12 AM
dude... i'm a wife, and i don't drive auto. left foot feels left out.

not only that... but... it's AUTO. jeebus. the only cars i've driven that were automatic were my mom's car, and the family vehicles. every car i've owned has been a stick.

but... i'm into cars... so... dunno. :D

B: so... any word on who's starring in the May issue yet??? :ph34r:

well it is a 14.1 1/4 mile auto! :p

well since everyone complemented the grass..

it's called zoysia grass. It's really common here in Hawaii... especially the old Japanese people have that shit 100x more immaculate than mine. I just started putting effort into it after some major construction.. it's getting there...

It is kind of pokey if you don't fertilize it right..but if you get the fertilizer combo down correctly the blades are super soft.. I just did a whole crapload of edging this weekend...

Maybe Pissedoffsol will make a yard of the month column.. :lol:

i love your car.

i miss my accord so much :(

it was stolen 3 days before dohcvtec_accord got my check for his accord//engine(insurance totaled it)

Ahhhh Zoysia grass. One of my neighbors had that stuff in his yard in the neighborhood I grew up in. It's very hardy stuff!

Great job on the car! I think it could definitely be ride of the month material.

hardy.. i hate that word <_<

people say it at the nursery(where i work) ALL the time. <_<

i still like your car though :)

Originally posted by 90 accord@Apr 27 2004, 01:59 AM
hardy.. i hate that word <_<
people say it at the nursery(where i work) ALL the time. <_<

Yes, but it's the perfect word to describe what I was talking about. :)

GRE vocabulary study list > yu0 :lmao: :(

its just that they use it in to many different context's. they use it to ask me if they do well in cold, in the heat, etc. it gets annoying.

and your mad that i know more about tree's then you do :lol:

Originally posted by 90 accord@Apr 27 2004, 03:21 PM
its just that they use it in to many different context's. they use it to ask me if they do well in cold, in the heat, etc. it gets annoying.

and your mad that i know more about tree's then you do :lol:

I can see that starting to grate on your nerves... but I don't use the word all that often. Just when it fits.

What's a tree? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Back